Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
XDDDDDDDD
"competent" female.

Reading books about swords and acting like a Meito pro and almost dies by the hands of fodnet.

Leave Larimo.

Shakky is the only competent female in OP.

Even Larp couldn't catch her.
Weak bait Leth. ๐Ÿ˜ช

Her being weak and still trying to fight and get stronger is what defines her character.

She can't pull PUs out of her ass because she isn't a mc.

Being weak, yet still trying. Being shit on, but still always compassionate. She's has one of the strongest "will" in the series and is like a select few, a true marine in the otherwise corrupt World Government.

I salute her.

That's a very nice looking picture of Tashigi.
Best fanart I could find tbh. Others are a bit lackluster

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Weak bait Leth. ๐Ÿ˜ช

Her being weak and still trying to fight and get stronger is what defines her character.

She can't pull PUs out of her ass because she isn't an mc.

Being weak, yet still trying. Being shit on, but still always compassionate. She's has one of the strongest "will" in the series and is like a select few, a true marine in the otherwise corrupt World Government.

I salute her.

She sucks Smoker's D and Smoker is already trash himself.
They are destined for shit.

At least call her Kuina.

Seth

โ€Ž
:wonderland:

Forgot about memehawk tbh.

This dusty man will soon die of alcohol poisoning after losing to Zoro.

Big Meme dies in the crossfire in that battle.

And Tashigi >>> Smoothie.

So yes, she is indeed top 2 by EOS
Useless already Smoothie neg diffs Trashigi.

P

PeperLevi

@Seth ,i imagine that after make hype tools of the Yakuza bosses ,Page One,Ulti and Who's Who will give a beating in Yamato together,take her to Kaido,and after Kaido have a conversation with her,she will be expulse of Beasts Pirates. What you think?

Seth

โ€Ž
@Seth ,i imagine that after make hype tools of the Yakuza bosses ,Page One,Ulti and Who's Who will give a beating in Yamato together,take her to Kaido,and after Kaido have a conversation with her,she will be expulse of Beasts Pirates. What you think?
Do you mean Beast Pirates gangbang clubbing Yamato? Damn Levi.

Weak bait Leth. ๐Ÿ˜ช

She can't pull PUs out of her ass because she isn't a mc.

I salute her.

She got low diffed by Monet

Status
Not open for further replies.