Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Oden vs Whitebeard could last longer
Oda didn't want to let Oden fights the Goats. Their battle everytime don't last long, against WB just one clash, against Roger he get send fly like a bug away. It was clear that Oda dogde the encounter for a longer fighttime because Oden wasn't strong enough for the two goats.

However Kaido vs Oden had more build up and meaning a lot for Luffy+Zoro with I see now as taking Oden part in the current raid. Oden vs Kaido, why Enma was so hyped, sadly the fight get a bad threatment, even Oden special move wasn't looking good, no tension or anything, the fight was over after 1-3 panels....

It literally broke my heart to see how Oda throw away such a good encounter who had a very high potential to becaming one of the best after the timeskip.

Just look Kaido vs Scabbard, Oda put his heart and anything to the battle and we actually even feel the tension, the cheography of the battle was fantastic and we actually see very good move attacks.

If Oda would handle Oden vs Kaido similar as he did with the scabbard vs Kaido, the fight would be far greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.