Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bro don't build up the hate for a chapter before we get more info. Don't get too far on the negative side so early, it'll ruin your reading experience. Of course there's way more content. This is basically just the title lol
I don't build up the hate I just talk how I feel and I really dont like the idea of slowing the pace once again for fucking sake. Kill someone. Beat someone. Blood. Victims.

War!!!!!

J

Jo_Ndule

From Redon in Pk.es

Chapter 998: "Ancient Species"

The Korean doesn't have all the information yet, but says there is something related to Tobiroppo in this chapter. Perhaps we will discover the unknown powers of the remaining members.

At the end of the chapter Yamato appears speaking. And there is no rest next week (we already knew).
This is the war people hype...
Oda isn't even writing actions just transitions and more transitions

I knew it was Yamato who's speaking at the end.
Oda has been ending the chapters with her a lot since she got introduced.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

This is not a horn
Thats a speech bubble I bet

This is Yamato... it's so obvious.

Anyway, Oda is still using Queen and Flyers more than King
So much for Mr. CoC if Beast piraws who has been overshadowed/the least impressive and interesting in the arc.

King the background
It really is a balloon, I didn't notice the round shape.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I don't build up the hate I just talk how I feel and I really dont like the idea of slowing the pace once again for fucking sake. Kill someone. Beat someone. Blood. Victims.

War!!!!!
I'm saying hate on it when we find out 100% there's no action. We literally have no idea what happened in the chapter yet other than title and yamato appearance.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm saying hate on it when we find out 100% there's no action. We literally have no idea what happened in the chapter yet other than title and yamato appearance.
Most of the times confirmed spoilers are on point and they are mostly highlight of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.