Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Yeah it’s annoying. But tbh Luffy hasn’t even done anyything as remarkable as Doffy or even Pica
Post automatically merged:

I don’t want Yamato wanking Ace
Yamato is kinda annoying though, its clear oda wants yamato in shp . Its dead obvious with Ace sideplot keeping popping up.

I have no idea why she had to wear male clothing and a mask despite the knowledge of her as female well known to beast pirates.

Kaido is on another level. Liffy indeed split the city, kaido is lifting entire country , oda has put high bar on kaido's power.
Lifting country is good and all but it is not combat feat...WB destroyed half of marineford but could do only some not so remarkable damage to Akainu...DC ain't everything in fights...and also, Luffy can recreate the same feat Kaido did in chapter 795...now Luffy is different compared to DR Luffy...he can freely use G4 and KKG etc. but let us see how much growth he has during the Udon camp...

F

Fallen Prince

Lifting country is good and all but it is not combat feat...WB destroyed half of marineford but could do only some not so remarkable damage to Akainu...DC ain't everything in fights...and also, Luffy can recreate the same feat Kaido did in chapter 795...now Luffy is different compared to DR Luffy...he can freely use G4 and KKG etc. but let us see how much growth he has during the Udon camp...
I feel kaido needs to nerfed . I know luffy has leveled up but its almost hard to see luffy can take him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.