Status
Not open for further replies.
I said 5 minutes before that post that if the spoiler provider posts spoilers within 5 minutes i would translate the full chapter but he didn't, then I said in that post the same but this time half of the chapter but 5 minutes has passed and he didn't post spoilers so i'm not going to translate half chapter neither. I guess i'll translate some parts i want to translate as always.
Now only 1/4 :'(
XD

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I said 5 minutes before that post that if the spoiler provider posts spoilers within 5 minutes i would translate the full chapter but he didn't, then I said in that post the same but this time half of the chapter but 5 minutes has passed and he didn't post spoilers so i'm not going to translate half chapter neither. I guess i'll translate some parts i want to translate as always.
Ughh this is too long and complicated for me

C

critical mindset

King didn't break the hull of the Big Mom Chanter (which should be much harder naturally) But Sanji's roundhouse kick (with no massive amounts of momentum like King used) midair redirects the giant sized cannon ball (it is held together by Caesar into essentally one big cannon ball) creates an impact that imparts significant damage to the starboard side form the impact of his launching the cannon balls with the force of his attack, like you can fit x number of Thousand Sunnies in the crater created

The BMP stop pursuing the strawhats after this attack from Sanji :hihihi:

King in full zoan vs Sanji with the impact of DJ midair with no momentum, stops and redirects the cannon ball that destroys the starboard side and the ship incurs siginifcant structural damge

DJ Sanji did fucking more damage than King

But today in the International tea day. I drink the tears and salt of Sanji, of his haters and fans alike, it tastes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.