Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Who else feels like the manga won't end in 10 years but rather 7?

It was stated that its in his final route and I want rather to believe that than not, because Oda has been constant and consistent with that for several years now unlike in the past.

Example of fake spoilers

Chapter 1000: Inherited Will
the chapter opens up with Sanji flirting with Black Maria and her girls while being covered in spider webs, Brook frees him and Robin incapacitates the girls, Black Maria comments on Robin's beauty and says she wants to add her to her brothel. Brook says Sanji is needed elsewhere and not lose time there, Sanji disagrees but then leaves and spots Marco flying to the roof.
Next we see Page One and Ulti destroying everything they find on their way, until they get attacked by smile users. Usopp tamed a group of them using Tama's dangos as ammo and says to be aware of the great Captain Usopp's army of beasts.
We cut to Marco, King attacks him and blocks his path, but Marco manages to launch Zoro on the roof. Queen is about to attack Marco with a huge bazooka when Sanji kicks him on the neck "Ugh... You... Vinsmoke Sanji!".
We cut to Zoro meeting Luffy and both of them running towards where Kaido and BM are.
Meanwhile, Yamato takes out Oden's journal and starts talking about the D, saying that through all the ages they always brought change and revolution.
Kidd arrives with Killer and a gigantic pile of scrap metal, Law teleports on top of the roof too.
Yamato continues the narration, says that D stands for redacted and Toki said that where she came from redacted information, final double spread page with Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kidd, Killer and Ceasar Clown in front of Kaido and Big Mom.
End of act 3.
Post automatically merged:

Example no. 2
Chapter 1000 spoilers?

Name: Zoro the slayer!

Big mom demolishes the SH crew after Luffy tries attacking her
Jimbe, Kid, and Law all die greusome deaths as Big mom eats them whole
Sanji gets blownup by black maria

He obviously stands no chance against her....So Sanji decides to use his ultimate technique

He strips himself and runs back to the sunny then puts on Nami's dress and quickly puts on his makeup

"MY TRANSFORMATION IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Behold! Sanji-CHAN"

Maria is dazzled but then kills sanji.

Kaido finds Yamato somewhere and kills her.

Meanwhile Big mom has Luffy on the verge of tears as his crew has just died.....Nami is disgusted at his pathetic display.

Just as Big mom is about to finish them both off...suddenly...."SHI-SHI-SHI SON-SON!!!"

In one slice Big mom is split in two....even her soul is cut.

"Zoro!! You're here!!! Take me away from this pathetic manlet!!!" Nami- yells

"Get away woman!" Zoro screams as he kicks her away....

"Is there anything you cant cut...." says the barely alive Cannibal

"Yes....his heart" Zoro replies with a single tear flowing from his scarred eye

"I'M HERE MARIMO!!!" Sanji-chan yells!
They both run towards each other and enter in a warm embrace....passionately making out.

"Luffy...you're a disgrace! I'm captain now and you can stay here and leave you short buffon!!" Zoro says.. "You can come as the ship maid" pointing to Nami.

"Let's go kill kaido!"

Source: Sandman from AP Forums

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Example of fake spoilers

Chapter 1000: Inherited Will
the chapter opens up with Sanji flirting with Black Maria and her girls while being covered in spider webs, Brook frees him and Robin incapacitates the girls, Black Maria comments on Robin's beauty and says she wants to add her to her brothel. Brook says Sanji is needed elsewhere and not lose time there, Sanji disagrees but then leaves and spots Marco flying to the roof.
Next we see Page One and Ulti destroying everything they find on their way, until they get attacked by smile users. Usopp tamed a group of them using Tama's dangos as ammo and says to be aware of the great Captain Usopp's army of beasts.
We cut to Marco, King attacks him and blocks his path, but Marco manages to launch Zoro on the roof. Queen is about to attack Marco with a huge bazooka when Sanji kicks him on the neck "Ugh... You... Vinsmoke Sanji!".
We cut to Zoro meeting Luffy and both of them running towards where Kaido and BM are.
Meanwhile, Yamato takes out Oden's journal and starts talking about the D, saying that through all the ages they always brought change and revolution.
Kidd arrives with Killer and a gigantic pile of scrap metal, Law teleports on top of the roof too.
Yamato continues the narration, says that D stands for redacted and Toki said that where she came from redacted information, final double spread page with Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kidd, Killer and Ceasar Clown in front of Kaido and Big Mom.
End of act 3.
Post automatically merged:

Example no. 2
Chapter 1000 spoilers?

Name: Zoro the slayer!

Big mom demolishes the SH crew after Luffy tries attacking her
Jimbe, Kid, and Law all die greusome deaths as Big mom eats them whole
Sanji gets blownup by black maria

He obviously stands no chance against her....So Sanji decides to use his ultimate technique

He strips himself and runs back to the sunny then puts on Nami's dress and quickly puts on his makeup

"MY TRANSFORMATION IS NOW COMPLETE!!! Behold! Sanji-CHAN"

Maria is dazzled but then kills sanji.

Kaido finds Yamato somewhere and kills her.

Meanwhile Big mom has Luffy on the verge of tears as his crew has just died.....Nami is disgusted at his pathetic display.

Just as Big mom is about to finish them both off...suddenly...."SHI-SHI-SHI SON-SON!!!"

In one slice Big mom is split in two....even her soul is cut.

"Zoro!! You're here!!! Take me away from this pathetic manlet!!!" Nami- yells

"Get away woman!" Zoro screams as he kicks her away....

"Is there anything you cant cut...." says the barely alive Cannibal

"Yes....his heart" Zoro replies with a single tear flowing from his scarred eye

"I'M HERE MARIMO!!!" Sanji-chan yells!
They both run towards each other and enter in a warm embrace....passionately making out.

"Luffy...you're a disgrace! I'm captain now and you can stay here and leave you short buffon!!" Zoro says.. "You can come as the ship maid" pointing to Nami.

"Let's go kill kaido!"

Source: Sandman from AP Forums
it's canon (no.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.