:seriously:

We'll make great come back in January

well time will tell, you can definitely write off a top four finish, I'm from the north east of England and I'm a Newcastle fan so I know all about watching dire football

but I always tell my self 'well we're terrible to watch but it could be worse I could be a (insert team) fan'

it's been my mantra for a good 5 years now and maybe some of you arsenal fans should adopt it, it'll make you feel better

:cheers:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
well time will tell, you can definitely write off a top four finish, I'm from the north east of England and I'm a Newcastle fan so I know all about watching dire football

but I always tell my self 'well we're terrible to watch but it could be worse I could be a (insert team) fan'

it's been my mantra for a good 5 years now and maybe some of you arsenal fans should adopt it, it'll make you feel better

:cheers:
Yea I make myself feel better, atleast we didn't end up like Leeds or worse, Nottingham Forest

Yea I make myself feel better, atleast we didn't end up like Leeds or worse, Nottingham Forest
or Bolton, Wigan ,Portsmouth, the Mackems, hell the list is endless there's quite a few teams in league one that in the past have been in the premier league, though leeds aren't doing to bad, I have a few relatives who are leeds fans and they're loving being back

also the one good thing about this year is the table is so tight, if you can put a good run together and be more consistent you could finish in the top half

I think you'll probably finish above us, I have us finishing in about 13th