Ah yes the good old "talk shit this chapter, eat shit next chapter" from Sanji bros. Seriously, have WCI and Wano taught you nothing? If i were you guys, which i'm happy i'm not, i would shut the fuck up and enjoy the manga till the end of Wano or the next arc, because maybe that's where Sanji might get some spotlight. Because each time you talk shit now, Oda comes full swing and bash Zoro's long dingdong in your face. :suresure:

Ah yes the good old "talk shit this chapter, eat shit next chapter" from Sanji bros. Seriously, have WCI and Wano taught you nothing? If i were you guys, which i'm happy i'm not, i would shut the fuck up and enjoy the manga till the end of Wano or the next arc, because maybe that's where Sanji might get some spotlight. Because each time you talk shit now, Oda comes full swing and bash Zoro's long dingdong in your face. :suresure:

Was that really necessary to say to them?
Especially when nothing was happening in this thread about that.

Man, Sanjifans must be living rent free in your head.

Lmao so failing to oneshot Apoo with a sneak attack. Then having Drake stay there because he cant finsih him off. Having Marco casually dodge him whilst distracted and then throw him like a bitch. What is Oda doing other than showing us Zoro jobs at everything.

Zoro has yet to do anything to the Yonkos either...Maybe you should stfu until Zoro acc does something.