Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler alert
I know this fanmanga. This is a fully lore-related fanmanga instead of powerscaling one. It try to answer major mysteries and questions and many of the answers' concept are real good imo (though some also are rather cringy like the answer to the Will of D).

Fall too short imo, only 6 chapters so the answers to the lore are way too congested i guess. But all in all a satisfactory and recommended fanmanga for OP fans.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know this fanmanga. This is a fully lore-related fanmanga instead of powerscaling one. It try to answer major mysteries and questions and many of the answers' concept are real good imo (though some also are rather cringy like the answer to the Will of D).

Fall too short imo, only 6 chapters so the answers to the lore are way too congested i guess. But all in all a satisfactory and recommended fanmanga for OP fans.
Is that from an actual fan series? What's it called?

whats up with the daily reminder?? lol
I've updated my understanding on this forum's hierarchy.

He's just salty that Rebecca is the best One Piece girl and not "legal-of-age" squirrel girl.
Post automatically merged:

Replace Mingo with Luffy and Law with Mingo.

Getting Rebecca (Luffy) >>> Getting Violet (Mingo) >>>>>> Getting Violet and then cucked by Sanji (Mingo)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.