Yes main battle of act 3
Alliance losing in 1003 or 1004

That's why he is focusing on it.
Main battle full stop. And yes they can appear to lose in 1003 or 1004, but the Act will continue.

Regarding the dome fights, my prediction of how Oda will handle it:

I wouldn't be surprised if we get 4 chapters in a row fully focused on the fight on the rooftop with 1004 ending with a cliffhanger i.e 5 SNs appearing defeated (which ends the volume) and then the following chapters, Oda rewinds the time and shows us what was happening all this time within the dome. As this involves several fights this could take up a whole volume's worth. i.e 10 chapters. Then the next volume after that we go back to the present time at the rooftop, here there might be some twist or someone arrives to turn the tables again in favour of Luffy and co.

If this is true it makes me more sure the raid ends in failure
Oda would never spend multiple chapter on the "End fight" before he even sets up the rest of the fights
The 'end fight' is just Luffy v Kaido, the final exchanges and blows, which is part of the overall 'main battle' vs Kaido.

By the time the final exchanges happen between Luffy v Kaido (which doesn't necessarily have to stay on the rooftop), the other fights will be set up by then.

J

Jo_Ndule

Main battle full stop. And yes they can appear to lose in 1003 or 1004, but the Act will continue.

Regarding the dome fights, my prediction of how Oda will handle it:

I wouldn't be surprised if we get 4 chapters in a row fully focused on the fight on the rooftop with 1004 ending with a cliffhanger i.e 5 SNs appearing defeated (which ends the volume) and then the following chapters, Oda rewinds the time and shows us what was happening all this time within the dome. As this involves several fights this could take up a whole volume's worth. i.e 10 chapters. Then the next volume after that we go back to the present time at the rooftop, here there might be some twist or someone arrives to turn the tables again in favour of Luffy and co.
Act 3 ending wirh SNs losing

Then we get outside world events inbetween the acts

Yes main battle of act 3
Alliance losing in 1003 or 1004

That's why he is focusing on it.
Yeah if he going continue to only show the battle at the rooftop, for sure the fight gonna end soon since Oda really want to end the fight quickly. The other battle didn´t yet full start, Oda going to show the fight above and end it soon.
The question is for me more what gonna happen after the lose of the Sn against Kaido and Big mom, something must happen so they could either fight back(if the raid successful in act3 without a break) or escape(fight starting again in act4, with means Oda should switch soon again around the one piece world with more juicy informations).

If the raid successful right now, i think the other Strawhats and also other parts taking their W, if not they gonna get defeated too soon. Let see which route Oda now choose, since their are more then just one kabuki threat versions where the act end overall in act3 without a big tragedy.

Yeah if he going continue to only show the battle at the rooftop, for sure the fight gonna end soon since Oda really want to end the fight quickly. The other battle didn´t yet full start, Oda going to show the fight above and end it soon.
The question is for me more what gonna happen after the lose of the Sn against Kaido and Big mom, something must happen so they could either fight back(if the raid successful in act3 without a break) or escape(fight starting again in act4, with means Oda should switch soon again around the one piece world with more juicy informations).

If the raid successful right now, i think the other Strawhats and also other parts taking their W, if not they gonna get defeated too soon. Let see which route Oda now choose, since their are more then just one kabuki threat versions where the act end overall in act3 without a big tragedy.
Orochi or Marines happen next
:kata: