One piece 1002 spoilers : Title - "Musician the saviour"
-First we see a scene under the rooftop
-we see Sanji dodging Black Maria attacks and then he realises that he needs to go somewhere
-in next panel we see a double spread of Queen and King using their named attacks on Marco (Marco is struggling against them)
-next panel we see ulti finding out nami
-Meanwhile Brook goes up because of hearing sounds from the room where sanji is,
-Brook goes to the room and finds out the situation,
-Tells sanji to go up,
-Sanji goes ahead,
-Brook asks Black Maria if he could see her panties,
- Franky is in a new form called Super Franky General,
-We see Franky using new attack in a double spread and Sasaki in his hybrid form is being pushed back
Chapter ends
bro fr if this is true (likely isnt) this is MY chapter. NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT ME

One piece 1002 spoilers : Title - "Musician the saviour"
-First we see a scene under the rooftop
-we see Sanji dodging Black Maria attacks and then he realises that he needs to go somewhere
-in next panel we see a double spread of Queen and King using their named attacks on Marco (Marco is struggling against them)
-next panel we see ulti finding out nami
-Meanwhile Brook goes up because of hearing sounds from the room where sanji is,
-Brook goes to the room and finds out the situation,
-Tells sanji to go up,
-Sanji goes ahead,
-Brook asks Black Maria if he could see her panties,
- Franky is in a new form called Super Franky General,
-We see Franky using new attack in a double spread and Sasaki in his hybrid form is being pushed back
Chapter ends
Real

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Daifuku has been an imbecile all along?
I don't buy it :beckmoji:
These are probably fake but when it comes to Daifuku being imbecile.

Dude our god tier writer can make the strongest people in the verse look like bigger imbeciles than Luffy. Don't expect HxH or Berserk writing in one piece.

Last edited: