Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tell me with a straight face that Zoro fans weren't wanking the shit out of King BEFORE he got to the rooftop. You can't.

As I said, hypocrites.
I won't speak for others.

I indeed was hyped as fuck for Zoro vs King, but it was because I didn't think that Zoro would go straight up to the top without a warmup.

What you are forcing now is that Kaido will knock Zoro off the roof and I assume you mean we will be hypocrites for enjoying potential Zoro vs King for some time before he gets back to Kaido.

I won't speak for others.

I indeed was hyped as fuck for Zoro vs King, but it was because I didn't think that Zoro would go straight up to the top without a warmup.

What you are forcing now is that Kaido will knock Zoro off the roof and I assume you mean we will be hypocrites for enjoying potential Zoro vs King for some time before he gets back to Kaido.
I just made up a scenario that would lead up to Zoro fighting King as an example. That wasn't my headcanon for the next chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Defeating King is better than being Kaido's GK with 4+ other people
Maybe for you.

The gap between Yonko and their RHM in Kaido and Big Mom's crews are too huge.

I'm taking Zoro tag with someone vs Kaido over Zoro vs King anytime. Which is already happening btw. So I don't care what Zoro haters will try to make up.

Zoro gets up to the rooftop with others

Swordbois: "Wow Zoro facing off against 2 yonkos. Woro hype! Fuck king he was irreleveant anyway"

Next chapter Zoro could fall from the roof right onto King and the same swordbois would go:

"Woro vs King hype! Luffy fighting against 2 yonko isn't that impressive anyway because he's getting help from others, fuck him. King is the real deal"
Like I said, you are literally making shits up with your funny scenarios in your head in order to talk shit against Zoro fans when none of us has done anything to you :seriously:

Like I said, you are literally making shits up with your funny scenarios in your head in order to talk shit against Zoro fans when none of us has done anything to you :seriously:
I didn't make up swordbois worshipping King before Zoro got up to the rooftop

I didn't make up the same swordbois now throwing King under the bus because Zoro isn't fighting him

If you can't admit that to be hypocrisy then you're just like rest of them
Post automatically merged:

You make it look as we are going exactly to do what u think.

Why can't we be happy with Zoro being on the roof? Or why should we care about King fight if we got better treatment?
I don't give a shit what you think. I was just calling some of the swordbois hypocrites, which they are. That is all. I am not asking anyone to get off Zoro's dick. Chill

I just made up a scenario that would lead up to Zoro fighting King as an example. That wasn't my headcanon for the next chapter.
You have a point on this as certain Zoro fans here were real quick to turn their coat on King whom they were regarding as potentially close to Kaido in power, the most competent member of the beast pirates as well as the only beast pirate capable of having a beautiful visual match with Zoro.

Now with King's average showings,and Zoro facing directly Kaido, I guess many of them don't see any fun in him fighting King anymore and appear to have tossed King aside very fast.

But not all Zoro fans think that way,I for one still think Zoro will face King,I don't know how nor where but I don't see any other person taking King down aside from him(Sanji taking down King seems a bit underwhelming for King) so King is not downplayed by everyone in the Zoro fandom now.

Last edited:
I didn't make up swordbois worshipping King before Zoro got up to the rooftop

I didn't make up the same swordbois now throwing King under the bus because Zoro isn't fighting him

If you can't admit that to be hypocrisy then you're just like rest of them
Post automatically merged:

I don't give a shit what you think. I was just calling some of the swordbois hypocrites, which they are. That is all. I am not asking anyone to get off Zoro's dick. Chill
ooh z0r0 fAnS s0 bAd tHeY mAdE mUh dIcK fAlL ofF, iF oNlY tHeRe hEaDcAnoNs dIdnT cUm tRuE

No one said King is a downgrade you sound stupid as fuck