Look on the internet the "net worth" of every celebrity possible and consider it as their wanted bounty beri. Only millions and not over 6 billions. Limit just for fun.

..*and now Zambai reads you the bounties*...

Doku Hebi, Kīfā sazārando, 100,000,000 ichi-oku beri
Kanada no piero, Jimu kyarī
, 150,000,000 Ichi-oku Go-sen-man beri
Dorobō Neko, Misheru Faifā
, 250,000,000 ni-oku Go-sen-man beri
Za Wan, Kianu rībuzu,
360,000,000 san-oku Roku-sen-man beri

:milaugh:

P

PeperLevi

I came to a conclusion.
Oda started to make One Piece's storyline have free duration,with none arc,plot points or sub-plots being limited to a numeric formula. Like this,every story point can be perfectly builded up and finished without any laziness or ass-pull.
That's why Act 3 still ongoing after Chapter 1002.
@Akai2 @playa4321 @Kejon @Midnight Delight @Don DaSlayer @EtenBoby @Ravagerblade @Cinera

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I came to a conclusion.
Oda started to make One Piece's storyline have free duration,with none arc,plot points or sub-plots being limited to a numeric formula. Like this,every story point can be perfectly builded up and finished without any laziness or ass-pull.
That's why Act 3 still ongoing after Chapter 1002.
@Akai2 @playa4321 @Kejon @Midnight Delight @Don DaSlayer @EtenBoby @Ravagerblade @Cinera
I don't think he ever set out target chapters to begin with tbh. Like, I just can't imagine him saying "This arc will last 80 chapters. OMG I'm in chapter 70, lemme ass pull the rest". I just think he focuses on what he likes to draw. And I agree that ACT 3 will last beyond next chapter. It's probably in the last phase, but a few more chapters of Yonko spanking Luffy's team is certainly in the horizon.

Then Act 4 will probably be the alliance comeback and Conclusion.