Status
Not open for further replies.
Iโ€™m the only man who thinks that the size of the boobs and the ass is not important? I think the face is the most important part. Things like boobs need to fit the anatomy of the girl and thatโ€™s always a different case.
A good looking face is good yes. That's why we don't' discuss it, It's a known thought and staple to want.
Some like Feet, Some like legs, Some like Thighs....
Post automatically merged:

2 weeks like this smh:zosleepy:

Good that Jujutsu and BC killin it:steef:
I hope the Power creep on BC turns back to a norm.

Full summary thanks to redoff from Crappy Hea D. Canon Forums.

Chapter 1.005 "Dire Straits".

In the cover we see Kaya at her desk surrounded by study material. She's getting emotional from reading the picture book Liar Noland. In the background we see Merry pouring her a cup of tea.

We start off in the live arena and we see Chopper treating the ice oni. He says just a little more and everyone will be fine. Drake is off on the side with both weapons drawn to protect him. Now we cut to see an infuriated Queen with his plague weapon. He wants to attack Chopper to get rid of him so his virus can spread more chaos. Marco notices and immediately goes in to stop Queen. He's then suddenly caught by a net and he struggles to try to get out, but notices it is made of kairoseki.

King: "Good job making yourself useful and distracting him Queen. You take care of the rest of this floor. All that's left for me to do is to take care of Momonosuke and the scabbards."

We're back to Sanji and see that Black Maria has already left but he is still guarded by the yokai gifters. He takes this chance to use diable jambe to break free of the webs. The female gifters are startled and try to attack him but he quickly dodges them all and he's at the door and goes invisible.

Sanji: "Kinemon and the others better be alright. I have to get to them before anyone else does."

Now we cut to Wanda and Carrot in their Sulong forms attacking Peros Pero. We see them break through his candy wall to try and attack him but he quickly backs away. Wanda and Carrot are huffing. Carrot mentions how they have to finish this quickly for Pedro's sake.

Peros Pero is smiling and says: "Took you guys long enough to get here."

We see the silhouettes of the rest of the BM pirates behind him.

Finally we arrive back at the rooftop and see the backs of Kaido and Big Mom with club and Napoleon drawn. Next panel we see a frontal spread of Kaido and Big Mom being illuminated by the lightning in the background. We don't see the supernovas.

Kaido: "Perhaps we overestimated them Lin Lin. Worororo."

Big Mom: "Mamamahahaha. Was that all you punks had in you? "

End of Act 3. Break again next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.