Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Another week of spoiler wait torture....

God gave me average intelligence. The best I could do is become a One Piece fan. A manga that appeals to unrefined entertainment seekers, like myself. Had he given me superior intellect, I'd have been able to follow more prestigious thematic masterpieces like Berserk, Hunter x Hunter, Kingdom or even Serial Experiments Lain. Hence, there'd be no spoiler torture. Alas, I'm grateful for whatever blessings were bestowed upon me and gladly accept my place as a consumer of dumb One Piece.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Serious =/= sophisticated
It's Ok my friend, not all of us were blessed with the mental capacity to understand these series. I'm right there with you my fellow One Piece fan. I see your avi is Joseph. A character from another dumb series that you and I love too. It's ok that's the best we could do my man.

It's Ok my friend, not all of us were blessed with the mental capacity to understand these series. I'm right there with you my fellow One Piece fan. I see your avi is Joseph. A character from another dumb series that you and I love too. It's ok that's the best we could do my man.
Using personal interests as a status symbol :kuzanope:

If we get a wano citizen chapter that might indicate that act 3 is already ending. Or already ended. The tragedy might have already happened, It could something really small like the virus that is spreading and how things look very desperate on the alliance side, Hyogro might be the peak of the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.