Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Excuse me

One of my best friends is a nurse and she works in covid section for the last year. She is cracking weekly from.all the pressure and death she experiences there

So yeah, people have a right to be invested in it
I worked as olderly to for past 3 month temporarely... some people exagerate things... I worked 24 hour shifts... few old people died, one from insult other from something else... I dont work anymore since they dont need

I'm pretty sure everyone expects a huge banquet at the end of this arc for celebrating the downfall of Kaido, opening Wano's borders and Jinbe joining the crew. How then, does anyone expect for major characters to die during this raid?
they got older and are beginning to crave a more mature story
in reality oda didnt/will not change how he writes to appeal to his much older audience .

am ok with no deaths
ruined great series for me.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
full spoiler: Name of the title is The Mihawk rival
The chapter begin with sanji and jack fightinng
Sanji is surprassing jack
jack use his hybrid form and sanji use rs
sanji use hell memory when we see the sanji past but jack cut one of his leg.
Jack say than he also hate of his brothers and finish to say than he will cut his hands for he never can't cook more.
Change the place and we will what happened on the roof
Kaido has defeated kid, killer and law. Luffy has been saved for zoro.
Kaido says than he knows than zoro is the stronger of the sn. Zoro answer than now he can control enma and now he isn't going to play anymore.
Hybrid kaido use his thunder attack while zoro use sanzai sekai. Zoro breaks kaido weapon and cut him (similar than oden cut). Kaido crys and fall down. He is near to dead but big mom save him whit Elbaf spear but zoro deflect it ( @Lukegranders spoiler).
The chapter finish with zoro says than two yonkos is hard fight and he will use one forme on only mihaw can stopp him. Big mom and kaido have fear face.
@Finalbeta @Debanv @Chrono @MonsterZoro @MonsterKaido

I worked as olderly to for past 3 month temporarely... some people exagerate things... I worked 24 hour shifts... few old people died, one from insult other from something else... I dont work anymore since they dont need
And how many suffered in those 3 months? And will continue to suffer pernament lung damages?

Just bcs you had.it easy doesnt mean others have it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.