Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not very good or a masterpiece but I think it’s good when you compare it with other NW arcs. I liked the flying six , the rooftop fight, Zoros moment in the live floor, Robins moment and it seems that every straw hat will get his moment but I can understand if someone does not like it. The pacing is awful and there are many mistakes that Oda makes over and over
When you think about it, the points you mentioned which you liked...are not really something I would add to the raid plot, they are just character moments/introduction nothing do to much with the Raid plot/story. :josad:

This weird trend of turning characters black is incredibly stupid. Imagine if it was the other way around.
We(people in non-English speaking western world) call it black privilege(we took this from the non-existing white privilege), get everything that is not black and turn it into black and say it is good because of diversity, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Ikr Isn't that kinda Blackfacing?
It is not racist when black people do it... but if it was a non-black person and if it was a white person.... wooohooo, CANCELED.

We(people in non-English speaking western world) call it black privilege(we took this from the non-existing white privilege), get everything that is not black and turn it into black and say it is good because of diversity, lol.
Post automatically merged:

It is not racist when black people do it... but if it was a non-black person and if it was a white person.... wooohooo, CANCELED.
It’s the hypocrisy that’s jarring, there’s nothing wrong with depicting a character as black in itself. But we all know the same people doing that would be outraged if a darker skin character were to be drawn as white.

Status
Not open for further replies.