Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh the world is getting worse and worse. I'm happy we can see the clear signs that Qiyamah is coming. Sooner or later Dajaal and Mahdi will come.
I've read that Dajjal will not come in the timeline of those who know he will come.
Not sure how authentic the source was that I read.

However, prior to Dajjal coming, there will be a cold wind that puts to rest (passes away) the true believers.
Which could be the Coronavirus. :noo:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I've read that Dajjal will not come in the timeline of those who know he will come.

However, prior to Dajjal coming, there will be a cold wind that puts to rest (passes away) the true believers.
Corona is just another shitty chinese product

Nah believers will be alive at his time. Because only they will be able to see what's written on his forehead. Plus Imam Mahdi needs righteous people following him.

What you are talking about is Day of Judgement. Where yes...the believers will be put to rest before the horn blows I believe so.

Islam

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah believers will be alive at his time. Because only they will be able to see what's written on his forehead. Plus Imam Mahdi needs righteous people following him.

What you are talking about is Day of Judgement. Where yes...the believers will be put to rest before the horn blows I believe so.

Islam
Aren't you brazilian? Isn't brazil mostly catholic?

:cantseeme::cantseeme:
I will never forget the legendary thread in Oj back then for chapter 871, like everyone hyped Ichiji and the Vinsmoke before the chapter 871 coming out back then. Chrono believe that Sanji was the one who facing Katakuri, Sanjikun believe that Ichiji was equal to Katakuri and other people believe Luffy was able to beat Big mom back then, the shitstorm after the chapter come out? Never forgetting that moment, I have even few screenshots:

KaiserSanji(great user back in oj):

@Bogard trashtalking to Sanjikun and Chrono:

@Bogard we have so much fun that week remember xd?

Someone with making fun about Ichiji:

Baba a user from OJ, was really a great dude, sadly he isn´t here in WG:

@Den_Den_Mushi was kinda disappointed like me and Darkwitch that Compote didn´t get her shine during the teaparty(hate it until now...)

@Topi Jerami back then as Vinsmoke fanboy who admit his huge L and fear the Big mom pirates power with calling them as beasts:

:suresure::suresure:
@Kuro Ashi as one of the most fair and good Sanji fan back then, he was the one who not believe in Katakuri vs Sanji, for me one of the best Sanji fans overall:

And for the last me and @Buusatan94 , already fanboys of the Big mom pirates back then...

:josad::josad:
Men these memories, can remember how even @Sentinel, @Jo_Ndule and co laugh their ass that day, one of the best one piece chapters in terms for a fandom, that week was kinda funny as hell and I not gonna forget that moment(that chapter and chapter 923 where pure gold).

I will never forget the legendary thread in Oj back then for chapter 871, like everyone hyped Ichiji and the Vinsmoke before the chapter 871 coming out back then. Chrono believe that Sanji was the one who facing Katakuri, Sanjikun believe that Ichiji was equal to Katakuri and other people believe Luffy was able to beat Big mom back then, the shitstorm after the chapter come out? Never forgetting that moment, I have even few screenshots:

@Den_Den_Mushi was kinda disappointed like me and Darkwitch that Compote didn´t get her shine during the teaparty(hate it until now...)

@Topi Jerami back then as Vinsmoke fanboy who admit his huge L and fear the Big mom pirates power with calling them as beasts:

@Kuro Ashi as one of the most fair and good Sanji fan back then, he was the one who not believe in Katakuri vs Sanji, for me one of the best Sanji fans overall:

And for the last me and @Buusatan94 , already fanboys of the Big mom pirates back then...

Men these memories, can remember how even @Sentinel, @Jo_Ndule and co laugh their ass that day, one of the best one piece chapters in terms for a fandom, that week was kinda funny as hell and I not gonna forget that moment(that chapter and chapter 923 where pure gold).
For the record, I believed in either Sanji vs Daifuku or Sanji and LUFFY!!! vs Katakuri. Both were plausible. And yes Sanji helping Luffy against Katakuri was plausible when you take into consideration that Nami had to help him defeat Cracker.

Of course those were my early days and I wasn't well associated with plot and how much it favours Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

I was really happy when Ichiji jobbed against Katakuri. It was a massive fuck you to @sanjikun . Plus back then I was a Katakuri and overall Meme Pirates fan.

You screenshotted all of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.