Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget this
bless my g, haven't heard this banger yet :cheers:

I ain't really like this album, but the first track SLAPS

Hello,

You may not know me, but I have been following this thread for a while, and finally joined today. Thought it would be fun to participate in Zoro vs Sanji, I mean spoiler discussions.
Looking forward to it.
lmfao, welcome to worstgen man :milaugh:

Worst

Custom title
I will never forget the legendary thread in Oj back then for chapter 871, like everyone hyped Ichiji and the Vinsmoke before the chapter 871 coming out back then. Chrono believe that Sanji was the one who facing Katakuri, Sanjikun believe that Ichiji was equal to Katakuri and other people believe Luffy was able to beat Big mom back then, the shitstorm after the chapter come out? Never forgetting that moment, I have even few screenshots:

KaiserSanji(great user back in oj):

@Bogard trashtalking to Sanjikun and Chrono:

@Bogard we have so much fun that week remember xd?

Someone with making fun about Ichiji:

Baba a user from OJ, was really a great dude, sadly he isn´t here in WG:

@Den_Den_Mushi was kinda disappointed like me and Darkwitch that Compote didn´t get her shine during the teaparty(hate it until now...)

@Topi Jerami back then as Vinsmoke fanboy who admit his huge L and fear the Big mom pirates power with calling them as beasts:

:suresure::suresure:
@Kuro Ashi as one of the most fair and good Sanji fan back then, he was the one who not believe in Katakuri vs Sanji, for me one of the best Sanji fans overall:

And for the last me and @Buusatan94 , already fanboys of the Big mom pirates back then...

:josad::josad:
Men these memories, can remember how even @Sentinel, @Jo_Ndule and co laugh their ass that day, one of the best one piece chapters in terms for a fandom, that week was kinda funny as hell and I not gonna forget that moment(that chapter and chapter 923 where pure gold).
the memories man,i was new in OJ but had so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.