Spoilers:

Pirate Hunter Zoro

- Zoro finds Orochi and one shots him
Jack defeats Inu and is about to kill Sanji, but Zoro comes in clutch and one shots Jack

- The scabbards are in danger. Kanjuro is too strong for them, but Zoro helps them by one shotting Kanjuro.

- Back at the live floor. Marco is getting beat up by King and Queen. Marco has a flashback about Wb and thinks that he’s going to die.
King asks for Marco’s last words which are “He’s coming soon, the king of the North” King and Queen laugh and are about to kill Marco

- Zoro comes in clutch again and speed blitz both King and Queen and says “sorry for the delay, but now y’all are fighting me”

- On the roof, Kaido realise that he was fighting ZORO'S mirage created by his will power.

Spoilers:

Pirate Hunter Zoro

Jack defeats Inu and is about to kill Sanji, but Zoro comes in clutch and one shots Jack

- The scabbards are in danger. Kanjuro is too strong for them, but Zoro helps them by one shotting Kanjuro.

- Back at the live floor. Marco is getting beat up by King and Queen. Marco has a flashback about Wb and thinks that he’s going to die.
King asks for Marco’s last words which are “He’s coming soon, the king of the North” King and Queen laugh and are about to kill Marco

- Zoro comes in clutch again and speed blitz both King and Queen and says “sorry for the delay, but now y’all are fighting me”

- On the roof, Kaido realise that he was fighting ZORO'S mirage created by his will power.

Zoro ain’t even the king of the north

Spoilers:

Pirate Hunter Zoro

Sound very legit