Really? Queen is not a bad match up. I would understand you if Sanji would cook a second cake
I’m only fine with Sanji v Queen if Zoro v King happens.
Otherwise I wouldn’t like it, like who is suppose to fight King then? Oda has been pushing this new era way too much, so I don’t see Marco having a 1v1.
Plus for me King vs Sanji has the potential to be one of the best fights in Op if done right.
Aerial combat, while building King’s character and diving into his backstory. I just don’t see an important character like that fighting a side character(Marco).

I’m only fine with Sanji v Queen if Zoro v King happens.
Otherwise I wouldn’t like it, like who is suppose to fight King then? Oda has been pushing this new era way too much, so I don’t see Marco having a 1v1.
Plus for me King vs Sanji has the potential to be one of the best fights in Op if done right.
Aerial combat, while building King’s character and diving into his backstory. I just don’t see an important character like that fighting a side character(Marco).
Who’s gonna be Marcos opponent then?
Queen also mentioned Judge, Oda is not the type of guy who writers something like that without a meaning. There needs to be a backstory. Let’s see what Oda is gonna pull of. I hope that in the next 1-2 chapters we get an answer

Who’s gonna be Marcos opponent then?
Queen also mentioned Judge, Oda is not the type of guy who writers something like that without a meaning. There needs to be a backstory. Let’s see what Oda is gonna pull of. I hope that in the next 1-2 chapters we get an answer
Marco is assisting like he said he was. He keeps talking about how the new era is going to take over.

King already clashing with Sanji is more enough for me than Queen knowing Judge who Sanji already cut ties with
Post automatically merged:

If I didn't know any better the name @Hahasanji is making fun of Sanji.... Why the masochism/Self deprecation?
My real name is Haha