Zoro has attacked Prometheus doing zero damage long term becasue he has no soul power to circumvent her hax and BM has got off cheap shots on Zoro, those are skirmishes, and shouldn't be used for the crux of why this was brought up, to say that Zoro is fighting a flying enemy already, he isn't. he is intercepting fireballs close in range while she darts around unscathed.

No it's cheap and scummy and shouldn't be used for powerscaling, 5vs1 on Kaido is pathetic and they should be ashamed they are resorting to this to win it makes them look like Blackbeard vs WB. Luffy should not be happy with a victory like this.

Kaido is focused on Luffy, Luffy is focused on Kaido, the others were stopping BM's sneak attacks for the most part or taking some of Kaido's AoE attacks when he can be bothered if they sneak attack him too much.
See hybrid Kaido vs Luffy last chapter to see what it looks like to fight Kaido, the barrage of directed attacks and relentless pursuit, none of the other SNs have had to deal with that shit.
Luffy killer and kidd are the only ones to fights kaido so yes they have dealt with him and know how strong he is

It will be the three captains putting in work imo others have their own theories but I’m staying on the train of Kidd law and luffy doing most of the damage

Zoro has attacked Prometheus doing zero damage long term becasue he has no soul power to circumvent her hax and BM has got off cheap shots on Zoro, those are skirmishes, and shouldn't be used for the crux of why this was brought up, to say that Zoro is fighting a flying enemy already, he isn't. he is intercepting fireballs close in range while she darts around unscathed.

No it's cheap and scummy and shouldn't be used for powerscaling, 5vs1 on Kaido is pathetic and they should be ashamed they are resorting to this to win it makes them look like Blackbeard vs WB. Luffy should not be happy with a victory like this.

Kaido is focused on Luffy, Luffy is focused on Kaido, the others were stopping BM's sneak attacks for the most part or taking some of Kaido's AoE attacks when he can be bothered if they sneak attack him too much.
See hybrid Kaido vs Luffy last chapter to see what it looks like to fight Kaido, the barrage of directed attacks and relentless pursuit, none of the other SNs have had to deal with that shit.
Got it, in your eyes because it's Zoro fighting and you clearly do not like Zoro, it's cheap and scummy... now it makes a whole lot of sense.

So if that opponent is only focuses on you 1v1 that is when they are fighting each other, not when they are teaming up and attacking Kaido

So by your philosophy ch 1001, 1002, 1003 Dont count as fighting chapters those are in your terms "the cheap and scummy" chapters because it is not 1v1 focused. Because a team fight makes 0 sense even though it is clear that Kaido is clearly superior to them and it will obviously take more than just "will power" to beat him

All Admirals are cool while half the Yonko are lame
i kinda agree with you, when it comes to the yonko I like kaido and whitebeard, dont like nor dislike BM or shanks and dislike blackbeard( but think he's a great character and great antagonist, a villian which I want luffy to beat)

but the admirals, i like them all except akainu though like blackbeard i think he's a great character, I like his devil fruit but I'll find it greatly satisfying when luffy beats him

you need antagonists like blackbeard and akainu in the story because some of the past villains (doflamingo, katakuri) I really liked even though i knew they had to lose didnt feel much satisfaction in it

i kinda agree with you, when it comes to the yonko I like kaido and whitebeard, dont like nor dislike BM or shanks and dislike blackbeard( but think he's a great character and great antagonist, a villian which I want luffy to beat)

but the admirals, i like them all except akainu though like blackbeard i think he's a great character, I like his devil fruit but I'll find it greatly satisfying when luffy beats him

you need antagonists like blackbeard and akainu in the story because some of the past villains (doflamingo, katakuri) I really liked even though i knew they had to lose didnt feel much satisfaction in it
Yeah. Saying kaido/BM are failed characters were there are people like us who like kaido is a bias lol