@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders

what you guys think about the idea of Kid being Shanks‘ little brother and kid.

It would be fit in the „rival“ and „other side of the medal“ idea to luffy. While luffy has his not biological brother which he loves above everything. Kid would have a real biological brother he hates or wants to get rid off. It would also bring up more rivalery. While luffy is that kind of brother kid should have be to Shanks.
There's a bond between those 2, you gotta be blind to not see it.
Brotherhood/Blood bond? Mmmhh don't think so. Shanks is from the West Blue while Kidd comes from the South Blue, these seas are separated from the Red Line and we saw in Sanji's flashback how hard it is to move from a sea to another.
Not denying that could be the case, but I see the Luffy-Kidd-Shanks relationship more like Shanks being an inspirational figure for both Kidd and Luffy: a negative inspiration for the former and a positive inspiration for the latter.
I think that the Luffy and Kidd plot will have a lot of connection with the story of Sun Wukong (Sun Wukong being Luffy himself). I don't know the story into the details, but Wukong had to battle the Red Boy (Kidd) to retrieve his master Tang Sanzang (Shanks)...
In the story, Red Boy was the son of Princess Iron Fan (reminds me Kidd's ability) and Bull Demon King (Bull is the animal associated to Kidd by Oda).
These are some weird connection I found when looking into this...
To answer your question I don't think that Kidd and Shanks will have a blood-bond, but still a deep bond. We'll probably see the nature of it in Kidd's flashback.

People said this was going to be a controversial chapter, there was going to be a lot of discussion in WG, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, everywhere...

And it was said it had something to do with Zoro, with Lebrent now being a part of the meme.

There's only 2 options.

The bad one: Zoro is down for the fight after last chapter, and we see that.

The good one: Zoro actually reopens Kaido scar or something hype again.

The only two things that can be controversial about Zoro, either he looks way too good, or way too bad.

People said this was going to be a controversial chapter, there was going to be a lot of discussion in WG, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, everywhere...

And it was said it had something to do with Zoro, with Lebrent now being a part of the meme.

There's only 2 options.

The bad one: Zoro is down for the fight after last chapter, and we see that.

The good one: Zoro actually reopens Kaido scar or something hype again.

The only two things that can be controversial about Zoro, either he looks way too good, or way too bad.
wisdom