Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lmfao. 0 chance. Now luffys not there all that's gonna happen is she's gonna get whipped and it's kaidos backstory time.
Yamato uses Kaido's exact fighting style. You're off the mark if you think we wouldn't see them spar in it, or if you think we'll never get out Tiger vs Dragon scene.

Yamato may well put up the best solo performance vs Kaido of the Alliance members. It's all up to Oda really.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato uses Kaido's exact fighting style. You're off the mark if you think we wouldn't see them spar in it, or if you think we'll never get out Tiger vs Dragon scene.

Yamato may well put up the best solo performance vs Kaido of the Alliance members. It's all up to Oda really.
She's got 0 chance. It won't even be a long fight. This section of the raid is heading to what looks like close. Kaidos back story will be soon.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She's got 0 chance. It won't even be a long fight. This section of the raid is heading to what looks like close. Kaidos back story will be soon.
I don't see Oda denying us the Dragon vs Tiger battle, nor the Father vs Son (reinforced by their identical combat styles and similar weapons).

Like Oda didn't hide Yamato's Devil Fruit for her to get low diffed in its first debut.

If Oda didn't want to give Yamato a full fledged fight vs Kaido, he would have given her one vs a Calamity before she faces Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro himself did more than Luffy, so.
:kayneshrug:

If Yamato outperforms Zoro I'll be happy. If she outperforms Luffy but performs worse than Zoro, I'll also be happy.
:pepelit:

I'll only be sad if Kaido stomps her low/no difficulty.
:josad:
Nah the second kaido was in base and luffy got sent off the island her fate was sealed. I don't see luffy vs kaido on the roof again.