Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
@Jiihad why are you editing my comment? Are you "special" or something?

What happens to you?
Why are you accusing Kutoshika of anything? She’s having a conversation wit someone which you’re not involved in. And you jump in to post pics of random hairy men. In a convo that has nothing to do about it, people are weirded out by it. So I delete it, and it’s something wrong wit me.....

K

Kuroshika

Yeah I have my car and driving license lol
Can’t drive under the sea tho :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Why are you accusing Kutoshika of anything? She’s having a conversation wit someone which you’re not involved in. And you jump in to post pics of random hairy men. In a convo that has nothing to do about it, people are weirded out by it. So I delete it, and it’s something wrong wit me.....
Oh honey, don’t waste so much energy over this dumbass. If he comes here, it’s to either ask me about my feet or insult people. Blocking him from the thread would solve the problems :goyea: and you won’t have to watch for his bs anymore

Yeah I have my car and driving license lol
Can’t drive under the sea tho :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Oh honey, don’t waste so much energy over this dumbass. If he comes here, it’s to either ask me about my feet or insult people. Blocking him from the thread would solve the problems :goyea: and you won’t have to watch for his bs anymore
Lol damn I needa hurry up and get my car. Permit got suspended when I was 16 and I never paid my dues😂😂I think it’s over. What car you drive

If the next Chapter of Wano will be as uneventful as the last, then I'm officially starting to spam the
" Let's get to Elbaf" campaign Wci style.

Come on it's going to be the 50th Wano chapter, I don't give a fuck about Shinobu or how much they want to avenge their master since they're not the ones doing it anyways.

Give me the fucking battle and Hybrid Drake

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
I was not talking to them, I don't care about the pet AKA Kuroshika.

I've posted the photos because I wanted to post them randomly.

So 0 motives to do this.

What an horrible dude.
So you purposely post something that shouldn’t be hea. And that previous mods have deleted and talked to y’all bout. And when people are uncomfortable wit it and it’s deleted it’s a problem....