Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- We open with the Strawhats, Nami got sick the night of the raid and Zoro took over the navigation duties. Instead of getting to the promised port, the sunny ended up on the moon. A silhouette appears in front of them. It has long earlobes....it's ENEL!!!

- We switch back to Kurigana Island where moaning noises are being heard from outside of Mihawk's castle. He's having passionate sex with Perona. He's planning on having a child to takeover his title as the greatest swordsman in the world not Zoro. While banging Perona he screams: "I taught Roronoa all the wrong swordsmanship LMFAO"

- We then switch to an unnamed island in the new world, where an arm appears to be walking!! The arm then jumps and attaches itself to someone's shoulder. IT'S SHANKS!!! He has the arm-arm fruit. It allows him to give the appearance to have lost his arm but it can just attach back. He says "I made use of a useless fruit to trick that stupid little kid Luffy, hurry up and meet me after you've risked your life to find MY Treasure"

WOW Shocking revelations, Spanish translator says it'll trend on twitter 2000%

K

Kuroshika

- We open with the Strawhats, Nami got sick the night of the raid and Zoro took over the navigation duties. Instead of getting to the promised port, the sunny ended up on the moon. A silhouette appears in front of them. It has long earlobes....it's ENEL!!!

- We switch back to Kurigana Island where moaning noises are being heard from outside of Mihawk's castle. He's having passionate sex with Perona. He's planning on having a child to takeover his title as the greatest swordsman in the world not Zoro. While banging Perona he screams: "I taught Roronoa all the wrong swordsmanship LMFAO"

- We then switch to an unnamed island in the new world, where an arm appears to be walking!! The arm then jumps and attaches itself to someone's shoulder. IT'S SHANKS!!! He has the arm-arm fruit. It allows him to give the appearance to have lost his arm but it can just attach back. He says "I made use of a useless fruit to trick that stupid little kid Luffy, hurry up and meet me after you've risked your life to find MY Treasure"

WOW Shocking revelations, Spanish translator says it'll trend on twitter 2000%
Perona left Mihawk's island and Mihawk is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.