Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting what Crocodile said back then and how Bon Clay react:
"Crocodile: Of course it recovered. Those are all "awakened" Zoan-type Users!
Their incredible toughness and resiliance are their greatest perks.

Bon Clay: Y-you mean those things are Devil Fruit Users?!!"

Bon Clay should know usually zoan users, he had literally work with other zoan users in Crocodile team.
Yet he didn´t know that these guards from impel down where zoan users and he not wrong, they where kinda like monsters rather hybrid forms. And that is probably the case, I think the guards from Impel down where forced to use awakening, with give the negative side effect that they can´t never transform anymore back. Bon Clay was surprise because the guards where like Monsterpoint Chopper:

I think awakening really give the user a third form who is more based about the beast form. Like give more power,speed and incredible toughness and resiliance with make a awakenend zoan even more op. In case im hyped to see if the calamity and Kaido gain such a ability too, like hybird not beeing their strongest form, but awakenend form. With means we still have one form to see with Kaido.

Interesting what Crocodile said back then and how Bon Clay react:
"Crocodile: Of course it recovered. Those are all "awakened" Zoan-type Users!
Their incredible toughness and resiliance are their greatest perks.

Bon Clay: Y-you mean those things are Devil Fruit Users?!!"

Bon Clay should know usually zoan users, he had literally work with other zoan users in Crocodile team.
Yet he didn´t know that these guards from impel down where zoan users and he not wrong, they where kinda like monsters rather hybrid forms. And that is probably the case, I think the guards from Impel down where forced to use awakening, with give the negative side effect that they can´t never transform anymore back. Bon Clay was surprise because the guards where like Monsterpoint Chopper:

I think awakening really give the user a third form who is more based about the beast form. Like give more power,speed and incredible toughness and resiliance with make a awakenend zoan even more op. In case im hyped to see if the calamity and Kaido gain such a ability too, like hybird not beeing their strongest form, but awakenend form. With means we still have one form to see with Kaido.
:pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.