Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got the Vizards hype. It was clear from the beginning that they were never as good as the Espada.
The hype came cuz some were captains....

Now add that the boundaries tying their powers ( as Aizen said Shinigamis have a limit on how much they can grow stronger) were broken thanks to the hollowfication ...

So is easy to hype them up.

Unfortunately the Vizards captains didn't live up to such.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji used a named attack to defeat one crocodile . Zoro and luffy shitstomped the rest of the herd offscreen . Oda gives Sanji lil taste but he only makes zoro and luffy stand out bozo
haha i love how you talking about the crocodile moment even though i didn't say which specific one. Seems like it had a big impact on you that it is the first thing that poped into your mind.

It must be haunting you in your sleep taht you have it memorize in the back of your head
Not really bro we getting ready for a wano chapter rn I remember how ya use to cry every week😂especially when he start baking the cake :suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

i like how youre a ''influencal member'', but the only people you are influencing are people that think that swords are more important than breathing
Better then gettin influenced to bake a cake brah 🗑

Status
Not open for further replies.