Status
Not open for further replies.
its the anime not manga lol
For the manga it is to early, it has something do with the anime(who could fit to the animator with I post yesterday who said two big events get revealed soon), I doubt it is the episode since it coming out 12-14hours from now, so it must be something else.
Ofc if he talk about One piece and not other things like Spider man no way home trailer.

Check up what we get januar, so far the episode with the warlords and insane animation and the after the god valley episode with the bounties. With episode had more hype in the social medias?
I think the warlord episode easily had more hype on social media in general because of its top tier direction. I think that episode was unlike any other in the whole series, that's why there's so much hype around the next one, because it's overlooked by the same director (Megumi Ishitani)

I don't think the bounty episode lived up to its hype since it was outsourced and was poorly directed (given Toei's standards for this arc). It was the anime-only's who were freaking out.

For the manga it is to early, it has something do with the anime(who could fit to the animator with I post yesterday who said two big events get revealed soon), I doubt it is the episode since it coming out 12-14hours from now, so it must be something else.
Ofc if he talk about One piece and not other things like Spider man no way home trailer.
hmm then maybe new movie
or game etc
god valley film :suresure:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.