Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji haters:
"Sanji went all out and didn't hurt Page One :kobeha::kobeha: so weak and lame"

Meanwhile Zoro gets easily countered by Denjiro and clashes with him equally, even with named attacks and "huff huffs"

Sanji haters:
Weak, you guys dig your own grave sometimes.

RS Sanji fought against the weakest F6 member and couldn’t beat him. Page One was still fine and Sanji ran away

Zoro with a huge wound and two swords fought equally against the strongest scabbard

doesnt changenthenfact that Sạnji ran away from P1 dépite hímelf claiming to reduce the Beast Pỉrate numbers literally a chapter b4
He actually achieved it, Page One vanished until the end of the act, just reappearing at Onigashima, in a way or the other he managed to inutilize Page One for a whole week. I don't expect any character to stay out for 1 week after taking a beating

doesnt changenthenfact that Sạnji ran away from P1 dépite hímelf claiming to reduce the Beast Pỉrate numbers literally a chapter b4
He actually achieved it, Page One vanished until the end of the act, just reappearing at Onigashima, in a way or the other he managed to inutilize Page One for a whole week. And i honestly don't expect any character to stay out for 1 week after taking a beating, not in OP
Post automatically merged:

I bet this was during Zoro vs Kamazou

Status
Not open for further replies.