Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece Chapter 1019 Spoilers

- Kidd and Law use a combined attack on Big Mom, and they draw blood and “celebrate.” In the midst of “celebrating” they argue about who did the most damage of the attack and in their distraction, Big Mom uses a combined Homie attack with Hera / Napoleon to knock Kidd and Law down. Prometheus gets jealous and feels that Napoleon is “stealing his thunder” with Hera.

Sanji is beaten up / bloody against Queen, and has a flashback of Germa and MADS. Sanji then uses Hell’s memories against Queen, but Queen tanks it relatively easy. Queensays that Sanji will need more firepower behind his attacks.

- Zoro appears and cuts Queen’s artificial arm off, and tells Sanji to quit slacking. He also tells Sanji that he needs better Armament to hurt Queen, referencing Ryuo. Zoro then declares that he’s going to slay Kaido, and exits, looking for Marco.

Obviously a better told prediction than mines

S

stealthblack

Spoilers:

Chapter title: The fated duel

queen fights sanji and queen asks why sanji is not using the tech of his father. sanji is angry and says, that is my top tier mode, I don't need it to beat someone like you, it's saved for your captain. sanji uses a new attack and defeates hybrid queen.

sanji: I should have done it myself, not leave it to amateurs like zolo and luffy. he flies up to kaidou.

sanji: You need a man to do a man's job.

yamato vs kaidou, yamato is defeated, luffy is still healing in the submarine, zoro got lost and ended up where King is.

Kaidou is about to kll yamato but sanji stops his club with his leg.

Kaidou: judge's son....

Sanji: How about you pick on someone your own size and power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.