Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the theory that 'Kingdom of Elbaf' never really existed in the first place. It's just the grounds of giantification experiments being done by the WG for centuries. That the 'giants' are just brainwashed experimented humans, lol. The 'kingdom' is just a facade. BM also could be a failed experiment. That would explain her normal-sized parents, although it's One piece so it can go unexplained.
Don't trust theory, there graveyard full of them
:myman:

People are dreading more Otama panels but forget that Raizo vs Fukurokuju is looming in the background
One Piece Shippuden :finally:

I don't think they are experimented humans, simple we havw dwarves in OP so might as well havw giants
Could totally be possible but the main basis of the theory is that there have been several hints throughout the story that the WG has been trying to do giantification experiments. The children and numbers from Punk Hazard are just a few of the examples. Would also explain why there are so many giants among the marines.

One Piece Shippuden :finally:

Could totally be possible but the main basis of the theory is that there have been several hints throughout the story that the WG has been trying to do giantification experiments. The children and numbers from Punk Hazard are just a few of the examples. Would also explain why there are so many giants among the marines.
The giants among the marines was already explained tho, Carmel and CP0 got them

I like the theory that 'Kingdom of Elbaf' never really existed in the first place. It's just the grounds of giantification experiments being done by the WG for centuries. That the 'giants' are just brainwashed experimented humans, lol. The 'kingdom' is just a facade. BM also could be a failed experiment. That would explain her normal-sized parents, although it's One piece so it can go unexplained.
This would be a major twist that would add very well to the story.
As in most of these cases tho, sadly, we know Oda's not gonna do this.

Was she?
We didn't really need another "poor citizen" when O Toko existed
I liked her character. She gave Luffy all her food. Drank poisoned water rather than let a guest starve. Had big animal companions. And had a tie to Ace. I like Aces character so this tie of Ace to a Wano citizen was surprising but expected.

Until now when she is used as a plot device which I would forgive Oda were it not for the incessant use of it ever other chapter to remind us there’s some kids in a war. In a arc with so many characters that had promise, panels could have allocated to far better characters

Elbaf always gets called a "village". I think its possible Elbaf is just a village in the kingdom of giants. Elbaf is the village of the warriors,but there are other villages with different giants

Status
Not open for further replies.