Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What about Sengoku, who do you think he fought in that battle?
Would be cool if he was there but Oda put so much on Sengoku explaining what happened there.

Some may think that he was there so that's why his intel was this good but to me, it's more like he's explaining what happened there from Garp's perspective which he told him.

Sengoku says "Garp was ordered to protect Celestial Dragons on God's Valley".

It would be mentioned if Tsuru and Sengoku were there.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
We need to see how he utilizes Haki and shit. His downfall is shaping up to be due to super mastery of Haki by Luffy or else.

What if BB is one of those villains who want more and more and he will bite dust because of his addiction.
Apparently he was extremely strong before eating the Yami. It was stated in Ace's novel he could crush a human head like an apple. But ever since he took the Yami, all he does is spam that shit. He looks over reliant on his df. What's stopping someone like Zoro sending multiple flying slashes and just ending him right there?? He doesn't even look that fast to use the gura to negate sword slashes. He would be a tough counter to anyone with a df ability but that is just it.

I respect Garp's strength a lot but I might have to call cap on him and the Roger pirates defeating that monster of a crew. I know they had Ray on their side but still:luuh:
Nothing's been confirmed but given how that was the last day of the Rocks crew and BM and Kaido keep bringing up betrayal it seems likely that Xebec and his crew weren't fighting in harmony or at their best.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Apparently he was extremely strong before eating the Yami. It was stated in Ace's novel he could crush a human head like an apple. But ever since he took the Yami, all he does is spam that shit. He looks over reliant on his df.
That's what I meant. He might bite the dust like Ace did. For being a Devil fruit abuser and not working on his Haki anymore.

I will lose my shit if my agenda becomes true. I liked BB before but I dropped that shit. I hope Shanks is the final "villain" and the shocker that Oda will pull off is Shanks beating Blackbeard in 1 vs 1.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah a lot of stuff not explained there.

What if Garp, Rayleigh, and Scopper took on Whitebeard, Kaido, and Big Mom while Roger fought Xebec?

Remember what Marines said? Xebec was Roger's biggest rival. No mention of Garp here.
Garp's rep would take a major hit if it's later revealed that he fought in a battle against Kaido and co considering the latter doesn't have him in his top 5 combatants.
I have never in my mind doubted the fact that Xebec was Roger's rival. I am honestly confused by the whole battle. Lets assume Garp Ray and Scopper took on WB, Kaido and Big Mom. That leaves out Capt. John, Silver Axe and Shiki who is probably as strong as Goku and Garp.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp's rep would take a major hit if it's later revealed that he fought in a battle against Kaido and co considering the latter doesn't have him in his top 5 combatants.
Hit or miss. Kaido meant pirates.

I have never in my mind doubted the fact that Xebec was Roger's rival. I am honestly confused by the whole battle. Lets assume Garp Ray and Scopper took on WB, Kaido and Big Mom. That leaves out Capt. John, Silver Axe and Shiki who is probably as strong as Goku and Garp.
Just like I said in my previous replies. It's hard to gauge anything. Oda's retarded habit of one panel only with nor lore expansions...

Status
Not open for further replies.