Status
Not open for further replies.
Is thay the kozuki symbol on his sleeve?
Yus
Post automatically merged:

>Zoro bursts into the kitchen on the Sunny
>Sanji is sat in the corner hunched forward fiddling with his willy about to cum into a napkin
"SAAAAAAAAAAAAANJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Sanji spins around panicked, stuffing the napkin into his pocket and fumbling to pull his pants up
"WHAT THE- What the FUCK do you want you fuckin mossheaded son of-"
"YOU MUST NOT CUM!"
"What"
>Zoro has bloodshot eyes and a bloodshot face and is panting heavily and frantically
>He places his bloodsoaked hand on Sanji's shoulder
"YOU MUST CONSERVE YOUR STRENGTH! JIZZ IS THE SOURCE OF A MAN'S POWER! YOU MUST ABSTAIN FROM RELEASING THE CUM OR YOU WILL BECOME WEAK! AND AS OUR COOK WE NEED YOU TO BE AS STRONG AS YOU CAN BE!"
>Sanji stares in perplexment
"What the fuck are you talking about, how did you even know I was-"
"DRACULE MIHAWK TAUGHT ME ALL THESE THINGS. I GAINED THE POWER I HAVE NOW BY MASTERING THE NO-NUT WHILE SOME SEXY GHOST HARLET WALKED THE HALLS IN GYM SHORTS."
>Sanji thinks for a moment
"Actually now you mention is I didn't... you know, a single time during the two years we were all apart, and I got way stro-"
"ALWAYS REMEMBER. YOU MUST NOT NUT OR YOUR STRENGTH WILL BE FORGUT. YOU ARE MY CREWMATE AND MY RIVAL AND MY FRIEND. DESPITE ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU AND HOLD GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU AND BECAUSE OF THIS AND FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES YOU TOO MUST BE THE STRONGEST YOU CAN BE. SO DO NOT SPILL THE SWILL."
"What the fuck has brought all this on all of a sudden?"
>Zoro punches Sanji hard in the balls
>Sanji pukes blood and profanity
>Zoro takes another swig of nitroglycerine and attaches his swords to his feet like skis, before beyblading away majestically into the sunset
Tf is this degenerate shut I'm reading.

Last edited:
>Sanji is sat in the corner hunched forward fiddling with his willy about to cum into a napkin
"SAAAAAAAAAAAAANJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Sanji spins around panicked, stuffing the napkin into his pocket and fumbling to pull his pants up
"YOU MUST NOT CUM!"
"What"
>Zoro has bloodshot eyes and a bloodshot face and is panting heavily and frantically
"YOU MUST CONSERVE YOUR STRENGTH! JIZZ IS THE SOURCE OF A MAN'S POWER! YOU MUST ABSTAIN FROM RELEASING THE CUM OR YOU WILL BECOME WEAK! AND AS OUR COOK WE NEED YOU TO BE AS STRONG AS YOU CAN BE!"
"DRACULE MIHAWK TAUGHT ME ALL THESE THINGS. I GAINED THE POWER I HAVE NOW BY MASTERING THE NO-NUT WHILE SOME SEXY GHOST HARLET WALKED THE HALLS IN GYM SHORTS."
"Actually now you mention is I didn't... you know, a single time during the two years we were all apart, and I got way stro-"
"ALWAYS REMEMBER. YOU MUST NOT NUT OR YOUR STRENGTH WILL BE FORGUT. YOU ARE MY CREWMATE AND MY RIVAL AND MY FRIEND. DESPITE ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU AND HOLD GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU AND BECAUSE OF THIS AND FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES YOU TOO MUST BE THE STRONGEST YOU CAN BE. SO DO NOT SPILL THE SWILL."
>Zoro takes another swig of nitroglycerine and attaches his swords to his feet like skis, before beyblading away majestically into the sunset
Reported

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"YOU MUST NOT CUM!"
"What"
Thats worthy of a week ban:whitepress:

"YOU MUST NOT CUM!"
"What"

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.