Gotta be honest. I disagree lol. To me it feels like the story, while consolidated atm with a lot of characters, is taking a lot longer to progress. BM and Kaido have been the actual villains of the current serialization for 200+ chapters now, and its still looking like another 30-50 chapters to take at least one of them down

The stuff at the Reverie will be explained/revisited. But regardless, there are 5x the amount of characters who are just as important as those in Wano outside of it. Doesn't matter what plot happens between during the Reverie, all of them will be relevant to the final arcs, thereby making everything longer anyway
We will see, but we already know Oda wants to be done with One piece when he is around 50 years, it seems like he wants to travel the world lol. Even the editor said that he doubted that 5 years timeline by Oda at first, but when Oda told him the end of Wano he actually started saying Oda might do it. Oda has already doubled down on that time frame twice, and there's also the fact that he said Marineford / Timeskip was 50% of the story, and the end of Wano is 80%.

I also expect a lot of that cutting from the manga and letting the anime expand upon it will keep happening, in fact i think it will be even bigger later on, since this feels like they are testing the waters and seeing how the audience responds to it.
Post automatically merged:

when dod i trash zolo :choppawhat:
You just said Momo is rooftop level at 8 years old and Zoro is trash for it :pepemotion:

as I said,argue with the wall. The story had addressed it
Agreed the story has. Marco has already stated that this is the new generation fight.

We already got a narrator (Yamato) reading odens journal referring to those particular pirates (the roof 5) being the ones to shake the pirate era and to take down kaido. Story already wrote Zoro and Luffy being tied in someway to oden. So agreed the story has been told

Agreed the story has. Marco has already stated that this is the new generation fight.

We already got a narrator (Yamato) reading odens journal referring to those particular pirates (the roof 5) being the ones to shake the pirate era and to take down kaido. Story already wrote Zoro and Luffy being tied in someway to oden. So agreed the story has been told
:goyea: