why do you care ? is it important for you ? who is stronger ?
I do care yes, i like watching Battle Shounen Mangas / Anime, and guess what? in those stories they have fights and characters who have different levels of power! and i enjoy that!!!

I'm sorry if i'm not on your high horse that only enjoys Battle Shounen Mangas / Anime for the plot and themes, i also like the battles, strategy, the skill kit of the characters and how powerful they are, it's interesting to me, it's fun to talk about it, can i? or are you going to gatekeep how one can enjoy One Piece?

Oda put a lots of effort into writing a story-based story over 24 years. May He anointed us with his storytelling every time. Let a few stupid people come and think that One Piece is just about competing with the power scale. If I were a writer, I would be sad.

One piece became 1020 chapters. Even Luffy, who has fought the most, has been in one-on-one fights at most 10 11 times in total. We still endure stupid people's arguments over who is stronger. You argue once, okay. Sanji vs zoro after each chapter. suffocating. There was even a time when some idiot kept saying type main fight, let alone write the side characters.
Post automatically merged:

I do care yes, i like watching Battle Shounen Mangas / Anime, and guess what? in those stories they have fights and characters who have different levels of power! and i enjoy that!!!

I'm sorry if i'm not on your high horse that only enjoys Battle Shounen Mangas / Anime for the plot and themes, i also like the battles, strategy, the skill kit of the characters and how powerful they are, it's interesting to me, it's fun to talk about it, can i? or are you going to gatekeep how one can enjoy One Piece?
as a eleven twelve years old manga reader , we dont care power scalling . so easy . because , in long based term , fights just composed of 5 6 percent of one piece. that is nature of one piece. im okey with power scalling issue . but after every chapter , even thought there is no indication , how do people talk same thing ? i am suprising .

Oda put a lots of effort into writing a story-based story over 24 years. May He anointed us with his storytelling every time. Let a few stupid people come and think that One Piece is just about competing with the power scale. If I were a writer, I would be sad.

One piece became 1020 chapters. Even Luffy, who has fought the most, has been in one-on-one fights at most 10 11 times in total. We still endure stupid people's arguments over who is stronger. You argue once, okay. Sanji vs zoro after each chapter. suffocating. There was even a time when some idiot kept saying type main fight, let alone write the side characters.
Oda isn't sad at all, Oda loves this shit. He knows exactly what he is doing. In fact Oda has the fanbase on the palm of his hand.

You think what, that chapter 997 was made that way especificaly just as a coincidence? Oda puts Sanji getting hit by a Tiger with 3 swords on the cover page and then proceeds to give Zoro a one shot on Apoo, almost CoC (who is confirmed later), gets to destroy Queen's gun from long range while Sanji is getting caught and hit by Black Maria? completely focusing on the Zoro x Sanji rivalry.

You think that the other chapter where Zoro was turned into a mummy and placed on Sanjis hands to take care of him, making Zoro look dumb, and make Sanji fight Queen with Zoro in that state is what? just lucky? No! that's Oda playing with the fanbase because he likes doing it!! Oda is a master of this.

Power scaling and debates over the same good old shits is what Oda has also been making the fanbase do on purpose, if you can't see that, you are the one that can't see the type of author Oda is, get off of your high horse where you think you are a superior enjoyer of the series and understand how Oda knows his fanbase and how he uses that to entertain them.

You think stuff like letting Shanks and Mihawk, both goals to Luffy and Zoro, have a lack of panels on the story and just drop the idea that they were rivals back in the day is not meant to create a bunch of discussion over these two decades?

but after every chapter , even thought there is no indication , how do people talk same thing ? i am suprising .
why is it surprising? Bro you are on a forum where power scaling is the main attraction. People come here for power scaling. Why would it be surprising for you that people still do it after a chapter with no 'indication' ? If u don't like power scaling, you may go to reddit. They don't like powerscaling too.