Sometimes I wish I could drop the whole SvZ shit and just enjoy a good Zoro fight without caring anything in the world
:josad:
But there's no fun in that :blush:
What's there to drop.

Zoro > Sanji > rest, like always.

The real question is that who is more delusional; people who claim Sanji is equal or >= Zoro, or people who claim Sanji would die from pressure of Zoro farting... :zorothink:

Sometimes I wish I could drop the whole SvZ shit and just enjoy a good Zoro fight without caring anything in the world
:josad:
But there's no fun in that :blush:
You can tbh, don’t let Leth bully you into believing King is trash.

King is hype, cool design, awesome fruit, special named Sword, Mythical Nonexistent Extinguished race. Most hyped Zoro villain (if Zoro fights) next to kaido

His sword is named?
It’s not stated. Just my headcanon. But a commander of that caliber within the country of Wano (heart of swordsman) has to be at least top 50. Top 12 would be a pipe dream
Post automatically merged:

From the depths of my heart.
Just once I wish for your fakes to be true man
So much mid chapters pass by us, that would be such a gift

You gotta come to peace with all the possibilities that might happen with Zoro
- Zoro returns to Kaidou: great
- Zoro fights King: still great.
The chance of ZKK is still high either way since Oda won't waste the exlixir wearing out on King so most likely we will have another "Nothing happened" moment. It's a Samurai Arc after all. If Sanji got his big moment against BM at the end of WCI with the Cake, then you can be damn sure Zoro is getting his big moment against Kaidou at the end of the Arc.
But for now, embrace all the possiblities for Zoro's next opponent, and you will never be disappointed. :zosmug:

You gotta come to peace with all the possibilities that might happen with Zoro
- Zoro returns to Kaidou: great
- Zoro fights King: still great.
The chance of ZKK is still high either way since Oda won't waste the exlixir wearing out on King so most likely we will have another "Nothing happened" moment. It's a Samurai Arc after all. If Sanji got his big moment against BM at the end of WCI with the Cake, then you can be damn sure Zoro is getting his big moment against Kaidou at the end of the Arc.
But for now, embrace all the possiblities for Zoro's next opponent, and you will never be disappointed. :zosmug:
I can safely say that I like you. A man of culture

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am weak :pepemy:
I let Seth bully me into believing King is trash

First Chrono scams me of a small loan of a million dollars with Sanji vs King
Now Seth robbed me of a Zoro v King enjoyment
I saved ur life from disappointment.

Enjoying post roof Zoro vs background commander is comparable to beliving in Erkan.