Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was basically saying , When the opponent is a commander tier character the fight is usually interesting. Where you put Sanji is your business. I didn’t think it was too bad a take given Robin and Franky just mid diffed Tobi roppo….
Robin beat fodder.

Franky's feat is semi-impressive.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You call him Zolo. No real Zoro fan calls him that.
Im fan of OP if zoro gets an arc to tell hes story he might become my favourite character.... but I cant like a char just becouse hes badass... I love mugen from samurai champloo but I like him not becouse he sbad ass, he has story behinf him... I wish zoro had too... right now hes just the bad ass guy , that is all about him,,, everyone though wano would bring year of zoro, but it didnt ... zoro is least fleshed out character in all straw hats

Robin beat fodder.

Franky's feat is semi-impressive.
Seth, Regardless of personal feelings , Black Maria and Sasaki are both Tobi Roppo. Franky and Robin beat them mid diff. Tobi Roppo is the level under commander. If franky and Robin can do that Is it even a question tht Sanji is commander level anymore? Now if you want to put him below Queen until queens defeated thts fine. But he’s at bare minimum where Jack is at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.