But that’s his main fighting style

it’s like saying well mihawk is trash without his sword
Or marco is weak without his regeneration
:seriously:
What Hawkins did is no different from what Orochi did against Oden. If taking hostages ti survive is called skill then we have different opinions of what skill means.

In a real fight (Killer vs Hawkins monster) Hawkins was literally bodied, he lost nigh-all his lives and now he's using his best defensive hax ti keep Killer away.
I hope that after Killer will bypass this hax (yeah, he'll do it) Hawkins will use something really dangerous like his best cards and won't Just ho straight down.
Cause as of now, there's no contest on who's the best fighter between the two.

:seriously:
What Hawkins did is no different from what Orochi did against Oden. If taking hostages ti survive is called skill then we have different opinions of what skill means.

In a real fight (Killer vs Hawkins monster) Hawkins was literally bodied, he lost nigh-all his lives and now he's using his best defensive hax ti keep Killer away.
I hope that after Killer will bypass this hax (yeah, he'll do it) Hawkins will use something really dangerous like his best cards and won't Just ho straight down.
Cause as of now, there's no contest on who's the best fighter between the two.
Again that’s his fighting style
He’s using his devil fruit

What are you saying is no different than saying
Its unfair that marco can regenerate
Without his regeneration Kizaru would destroy him

Again that’s his fighting style
He’s using his devil fruit

What are you saying is no different than saying
Its unfair that marco can regenerate
Without his regeneration Kizaru would destroy him
I'm just saying that the fight ain't ended already only cause Hawkins is applying his ability in a really peculiar scenario (Kidd's doll) since Hawkins default ability (multiple dolls/lives) was mowed down by Killer pretty easily.