Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this moment in the anime! Also there must be some kind of payoff here, something Oda is trying to setup/foreshadow? I'm getting some sort of deja/flashbacks to Rurouni Kenshin with Kenshin and Kaoru somehow, although I saw it many years ago lol.

There's also this:

http://www.japan-suite.com/blog/2014/7/6/tanabata-story-of-two-star-crossed-lovers

:fujilaugh::wonderland::happinesspunch::finally:
Momo grows up and Yamato falls in love with him. Remember how big oden was? Yamato fits well to that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Momo grows up and Yamato falls in love with him. Remember how big oden was? Yamato fits well to that.
This would be very awkward imo given she loves to LARP as Oden so intensely lol. But I do see the merit of it definitely! Yamato was meant to be Shogun in Kaido's wishes and Momo is destined to be Shogun, she would be a great battle/protector wife and their relationship would be ironically be an inverse of and similar to Kaido and Black Maria with their age differences lol.

I prefer Momo and Tama to end up together, not even sure who Toko will end up with yet but if I had the option of Yamato instead? I'd gladly take her anyday!

Imagine Yamato meets a grown up Momo and thus gets reminded of Oden as Momo grows to resemble Oden as an adult?

I also can't see Yamato staying put, so maybe she'll travel the world and come back once a year to see Momo who is residing as Shogun? If both don't end up leaving Wano and travelling? But then someone else would need to be Shogun somehow? I know Yamato is meant to be the "Guardian Deity of Wano" and her mythical animal deity or whatever is known for being a loyal protector who stays put, but I want her to be able to leave Wano and travel instead. Maybe travel for a few years and come back later to settle like Oden did?

Me trying to work out the ideal situation here for them lol:

*edit* I just realised you also meant Momo will grow up to be around Oden's size most likely, that would be very convenient with Yamato's size as you said too, wow! LOL Unless he does get with Tama and it's another Oden and Toki situation?

Also to think of it, I'm remembering Neptune and Otohime and thus Shirahoshi's INSANE SIZE too!

:chopoff::usoprice::saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.