Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly would be interesting to see Sanji wearing a martial arts Gi.

All of the stuff I could remember/find^

I actually really wanted Kano country as an arc before Wano, a build up to it where it would be revealed Kaido and Apoo are from there and trying to wage war with Wano. Queen would be from there too naturally know we know what he looks like too. Oda might be able to have Jyabura return or and his mother too?

But yeah, I would loved to see the SHs learning all these new potential martial arts but also seeing the Chinese and possibly other Asian countries' architecture, cultural influences in OP and such! They look so good with these outfits and it could naturally tie into Sai joining the Grand Fleet and thus getting Don Chinjao as an ally too? Since Baby 5 married Sai I believe, she could have come back then so more Baby 5 too then, which I would have loved too!

But yeah, I feel this would have had a lot of potential and Sanji could have not only looked awesome in a martial arts uniform but also enhance his own fighting style, his kicks with martial arts experts there? Considering what Sai was able to do to Chinjao with his leg was very impressive! And Blue Leg Gilly I think his name is, another leg type fighter, a long leg joined the Fleet too? So he might have also appeared here?

Also Oda could have totally thrown in more homages to Dragonball here as well? Journey To The West and such? I feel Kano could have had a lot of potential but given how disappointing Wano has been ironically, maybe I'm hoping/wishing for too much?

:zorothink::choppawhat::wonderland::emohiyo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.