TAG TEAM CHAPTER 310 = GROGGY MONSTER MATCH INTRODUCTION = LANCE HINT EXACT QUOTE FROM SANJI
2 POKEMON COMBINE = ZORO SANJI COMBINE = TAG TEAM

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

LANCE LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE SAY SANJI CHAPTER = LAUGHING BECAUSE ZORO CHAPTER TOO
Your brain is too big to be in this forum:kawak:
Post automatically merged:

TAG TEAM CHAPTER 310 = GROGGY MONSTER MATCH INTRODUCTION = LANCE HINT EXACT QUOTE FROM SANJI
2 POKEMON COMBINE = ZORO SANJI COMBINE = TAG TEAM

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

LANCE LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE SAY SANJI CHAPTER = LAUGHING BECAUSE ZORO CHAPTER TOO
Your brain is too big to be in this forum:kawak:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,023: "First Rate Chef" (一流のシェフ).

In the cover, Kaku and Jabra are fighting over being Lucci's right hand man.

Chapter starts with PageOne waking up after Big Mom's punch. He wants to kill Usopp and Nami and he can sense them and goes to the live floor. But he can't sense Ulti and begins to worry.

We cut back to Usopp and Nami and they're wondering what their role will be. Usopp has a bad feeling and says PageOne might have woken up (observation haki hint) and it if that's the case he wants Nami to take Tama and run and let him be the one who faces Pageone

Cut to Onigashima's basement, Kiku wakes up and rushes to Kinemon but Kinemon is not breathing at all and then we see Kanjuro wake up again.

Kanjuro: "You think you'll get rid of me that easily? I've suffered for way too long, this country killed my family, my dreams, my everything !"

Kiku: "I'm sorry Kanjuro, but we'll have to settle this now"

Kiku vs Kanjuro begins.

Cut to the Live Floor and we see Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen. Alot of gifters are interrupting the fight.

Sanji: "Mosshead, this little nobodies are getting annoying, I think it's time to pull that technique"

Zoro: "... Huh?"

Sanji uses conquerors haki and knocks out every fodder

Zoro then smiles

King: "Is this the power of the right hand man of Luffy?"
Queen: "Damn you Germa!"

Sanji:"Don't call me that, I'm a first rate chef who just loves to fight"

Sanji then speed blitzes Queen and kicks him out of the live floor.

Sanji: "Marimo, let me take care of this guy and I'll let you handle the bird"

Zoro:"Got it!"

End of the chapter, no break in next Jump issue.

Chapter starts with PageOne waking up after Big Mom's punch. He wants to kill Usopp and Nami and he can sense them and goes to the live floor. But he can't sense Ulti and begins to worry.

We cut back to Usopp and Nami and they're wondering what their role will be. Usopp has a bad feeling and says PageOne might have woken up (observation haki hint) and it if that's the case he wants Nami to take Tama and run and let him be the one who faces Pageone

Cut to Onigashima's basement, Kiku wakes up and rushes to Kinemon but Kinemon is not breathing at all and then we see Kanjuro wake up again.

Kanjuro: "You think you'll get rid of me that easily? I've suffered for way too long, this country killed my family, my dreams, my everything !"

Kiku vs Kanjuro begins.

Cut to the Live Floor and we see Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen. Alot of gifters are interrupting the fight.

Sanji: "Mosshead, this little nobodies are getting annoying, I think it's time to pull that technique"

Zoro then smiles

:risicheck:

Kiku vs Kanjuro begins.

Zoro then smiles

🤡