Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently king race thing is important :finally:
@TheAncientCenturion
:steef::steef::steef::steef:
I doubt King bounty going reveal in the vivrecard, hope we see it in this chapter or the next one.
Overall I think King going play a huge role, every calamity so far had their small own arc, their own "lead performance".
-Jack had his arc with the Minks where he was the "all star" as the major villian until the end.
-Queen had his small arc in act 2 where he was the "all star" in Udon, major villian and key point to caught Big mom.
-King going be the "all star" in the raid and doing something important soon too, like this:

At this point I wouldn´t surprise if King get 1.657B and burn later everything around Flower capital.

Imagine if King was a special agent under Kaido visiting prisons to gain members, like WsW get his Nika folklore by King xD.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
I doubt King bounty going reveal in the vivrecard, hope we see it in this chapter or the next one.
Overall I think King going play a huge role, every calamity so far had their small own arc, their own "lead performance".
-Jack had his arc with the Minks where he was the "all star" as the major villian until the end.
-Queen had his small arc in act 2 where he was the "all star" in Udon, major villian and key point to caught Big mom.
-King going be the "all star" in the raid and doing something important soon too, like this:

At this point I wouldn´t surprise if King get 1.657B and burn later everything around Flower capital.

Imagine if King was a special agent under Kaido visiting prisons to gain members, like WsW get his Nika folklore by King xD.
if king s connected with the celestials and wg i can see 1.5b+

Sanji has nika dna

luffy has dragons dna

Zoro has odens Haki

:crazwhat:
Sanji having Nika dna would be dope, the key is that Sanji didn´t even unlock his true potential and Exkeleton as his brothers and sister.
I can imagine if he awake it, his fire power would increase twice or more, his body would became more durable/tough, he would be even far stronger. Hope Sanji awake his exkeleton this arc.^^

Boy it's amazing how people are now jumping to the conclusion that Sanji does indeed use his lineage factor and that his lineage factor does indeed comes from kings race with the possible king hype we be getting. Again this hype is beyond any hyper queen has ever gotten

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Maybe it’s tag team after all to show Sanji backstory with judge and kings dna and queen also experiment it and took part of kings dna when queen and king both work for world government that’s why king has queen have same bounty and joined kaido crew

:crazwhat:

Sanji having Nika dna would be dope, the key is that Sanji didn´t even unlock his true potential and Exkeleton as his brothers and sister.
I can imagine if he awake it, his fire power would increase twice or more, his body would became more durable/tough, he would be even far stronger. Hope Sanji awake his exkeleton this arc.^^
There's a problem with this, if Sanji's dna is modified with King race dna then what does this mean for other vinsmoked who have other abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.