Luffy + Yamato vs Kaido rematch
Momo starts trying to stop Onigashima from falling
More Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen
A few panels of Law / Kid vs Big Mom
A few panels of Drake vs Apoo

that's my guess

:kayneshrug:

After Momo stops Onigashima from falling and both Zoro and Sanji win their matchups in a few chapters, Yamato will get K.Oed and Luffy will use a Gear 4th new mode or Gear 5th using Adv. CoC as the basis for which one Oda chooses.

Then that's goodbye for Kaido.

ZKK right at the end.

Wano ending in chapter 1040 ~ 1050.

:datas:

Edit: If i had to guess the name a of a new Gear 4th Mode for using Adv. CoC, i would bet on Lionman.

Luffy + Yamato vs Kaido rematch
Momo starts trying to stop Onigashima from falling
More Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen
A few panels of Law / Kid vs Big Mom
A few panels of Drake vs Apoo

that's my guess

:kayneshrug:

After Momo stops Onigashima from falling and both Zoro and Sanji win their matchups in a few chapters, Yamato will get K.Oed and Luffy will use a Gear 4th new mode or Gear 5th using Adv. CoC as the basis for which one Oda chooses.

Then that's goodbye for Kaido.

ZKK right at the end.

Wano ending in chapter 1040 ~ 1050.

:datas:

Edit: If i had to guess the name a of a new Gear 4th Mode for using Adv. CoC, i would bet on Lionman.
No drake and apoo.....

seems like Ulti headbutt next week animated by the same animator when Queen doing Brachio Bomber right? @JazzMazz
Yep. Animated by Tu Yong Ce by the looks of it.

He is the animation director for the first half of 990, and was also the animation director of 946(the Brachio Bomber episode), and looks like he'll be animating it personally.

The second half of 990 looks like its going to have Masahiro Kitazaki as its animation supervisor.