Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just imagine if he got killed by king, and y'all still believe on ZKKaido...
King killing Ushitmaru, Kaido doing this. It doesn't matter. ZKK will happen anyway.

Yo imagine denying ZKK now that Zoro's DADDY got KILLED by the MAIN VILLAIN , tik tok tik tok
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Hold your horses. There is no fucking thing proving they are father and son so stop theorizing on Zoro's lineage based on one character looking like him.

Nami has 3 clones and they are not related. Just saying.

C

Cuistot

King killing Ushitmaru, Kaido doing this. It doesn't matter. ZKK will happen anyway.

Hold your horses. There is no fucking thing proving they are father and son so stop theorizing on Zoro's lineage based on one character looking like him.

Nami has 3 clones and they are not related. Just saying.
Did you see Fei's new form ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Let's hope Waka buries him.
Yeah, I hope he delivers. He owes Julius this victory. I mean they don't have some fucking life/death pact on who will win their fight but out of respect for Julius' delivering in his fight with his Mountain tribe counterpart he should go out and prove people wrong.

+ I can't wait for the memes once Waka slays the strongest Niko style user atm. ( Ohma being shocked at his techniques should be a clean indication on who is better with them not necessarily saying he is weaker than Fei but you get the dig ).

C

Cuistot

Yeah, I hope he delivers. He owes Julius this victory. I mean they don't have some fucking life/death pact on who will win their fight but out of respect for Julius' delivering in his fight with his Mountain tribe counterpart he should go out and prove people wrong.

+ I can't wait for the memes once Waka slays the strongest Niko style user atm. ( Ohma being shocked at his techniques should be a clean indication on who is better with them not necessarily saying he is weaker than Fei but you get the dig ).
If he wins, and Muteba survives i'm coming back from my hiatus i told you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.