Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think will happen to Law? He is currently fighting Big Mom with Kidd, and so far Kidd is in more danger because of Hawkins' doll.
i think law is playing the role of Yamato here. While kid has to deal with the impact of Hawkins vs Killer, law will hold Linlin and keep her busy.
Fir now we will get 2vs1 in both fights. But at some Point Luffy and Kid are taken out for a moment, so Law and Yamato will hold alone one more time. Then they will be beaten and ultimatively saved by kid and Luffy. Like Luffy saved Law against Mingo. Guess even a CoC will be part of it.

i think law is playing the role of Yamato here. While kid has to deal with the impact of Hawkins vs Killer, law will hold Linlin and keep her busy.
Fir now we will get 2vs1 in both fights. But at some Point Luffy and Kid are taken out for a moment, so Law and Yamato will hold alone one more time. Then they will be beaten and ultimatively saved by kid and Luffy. Like Luffy saved Law against Mingo. Guess even a CoC will be part of it.
I could see that happening. Personally I have a hard time predicting Big Mom's fate this arc because I keep thinking she is going to Elbaf.

I think Killer will join them later.
It would be awesome if Kid and Killer would get the fame for beating/killing BM.
On the other side Luffy and Zoro should get the fame for beating/killing Kaido. Law and Yamato will take the supporter role. Law has no interest in the PK title, he doesn’t need that.
Kid, Luffy and Teach would be the PK candidates and the fight against Kid could be concluded right before Laugh Tale. Teach will come after Laugh Tale.
Luffy and Zoro vs Kid and Killer would be awesome. That’s the rivalry I want

Status
Not open for further replies.