Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Thats because King > Bigmeme > WCI Alliance Fleet
:willsmith:if King were at WCI, bigmom already dead by sink
Lmao that's true ironically. Despite all the slander King and Marco get, they were easily able to knock a Yonko's ship off a waterfall and King even had to deal with Big Mom being on it during his turn! And she couldn't stop him either! LMAO

Big Mom pirates are still missing after all this time too, did they just vanish into the Florian Triangle somehow? Disappeared into obscurity? Void Centuried? Oda just forgot about them? Did they give up and return home? Find out never on the next episode of Oda Gonna Troll Z! I mean DragonBleaPiece?

:cantseeme::saden::nicagesmile::lulz:

G

Gorosei Informer

I've actually suspected Dragon and even Garp are potentially Shandian somehow, related to them at least? Shandians used to live on the "ground/earth" and thus sea level as part of Jaya or so right? I'll have to some research/refreshing of the world building and lore of OP but there is a Shandian man who reminded me of a garp, the village chief or something with the dog hat?

But then again, Dragon didn't always have these tattoos either?

:zorothink::wonderland::memehm:

Wow...this theory!:

I spoiler tagged it as it was giving such a massive/lengthy preview due to the sheer size/length of the post lol.

:bignews:
:lumazed::crazwhat::usoprice:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

I've actually suspected Dragon and even Garp are potentially Shandian somehow, related to them at least? Shandians used to live on the "ground/earth" and thus sea level as part of Jaya or so right? I'll have to some research/refreshing of the world building and lore of OP but there is a Shandian man who reminded me of a garp, the village chief or something with the dog hat?

But then again, Dragon didn't always have these tattoos either?

:zorothink::wonderland::memehm:

Wow...this theory!:

I spoiler tagged it as it was giving such a massive/lengthy preview due to the sheer size/length of the post lol.

:bignews:
:lumazed::crazwhat::usoprice:
Hyori>>eos sanji:josad:

which one ,i don't remeber:lusalty:
It was the gif of all of the animated cuts from ishizuka's work in Wano in relation to zoro fight scenes, like purgatory onigiri, tower climb, tatsumaki, and some other cuts i don't quite remember, it was a really cool gif, hopefully we can get cool gifs like that made for the rest of the straw hats as well, well tbf there is a lot good material to work with to make that happen, just it takes work, anyways that is all:kata:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Lmao that's true ironically. Despite all the slander King and Marco get, they were easily able to knock a Yonko's ship off a waterfall and King even had to deal with Big Mom being on it during his turn! And she couldn't stop him either! LMAO

Big Mom pirates are still missing after all this time too, did they just vanish into the Florian Triangle somehow? Disappeared into obscurity? Void Centuried? Oda just forgot about them? Did they give up and return home? Find out never on the next episode of Oda Gonna Troll Z! I mean DragonBleaPiece?

:cantseeme::saden::nicagesmile::lulz:
Its like Perospero said, after all is said and done only the Big Mom Pirates will be left standing.:fullmom::kata: count on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.