Status
Not open for further replies.
first zoro swords never touched the floor and second king defeated two time sanji (and he didn't use his sword or fire techniques)
Neither did sanji tho. Sanji never used haki or diable jambe the first time.
The second time it took queen and king together cause alone sanji wouldve made king look foolish.

Imaging thinking a sneak attack on sanji who wasn't using haki or diable jambe is a feat😭 and sanji said his attack wasn't shit afterwards. Imagine zoros opponent is downplayed by oda through sanji🤣🤣🤣

Just take your L like a man, pussy. Oda and Kaidou negged diff your ass. Don't need for us Zoro fans to take on a retarded pussy liike you :milaugh:
Oda had sanji hand king a L.
King snuck sanji who wasn't using haki and still blocked kings kick without diable jambe too.

Then had sanji say his attacks were weak😭😭😭 here's your:holdthisl:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Neither did sanji tho. Sanji never used haki or diable jambe the first time.
The second time it took queen and king together cause alone sanji wouldve made king look foolish.

Imaging thinking a sneak attack on sanji who wasn't using haki or diable jambe is a feat😭 and sanji said his attack wasn't shit afterwards. Imagine zoros opponent is downplayed by oda through sanji🤣🤣🤣
sanji haki or diable janmble is too weak for king (said by queen).
sanji never took queen and king this is fake @MonsterZoro tranlate:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

This was the hint Lance was asking the staff if there was limit to how many users he could ignore so maybe you are right
I see, thanks for sharing it. It's really weird, neither was I part of that he/she discourse last week nor do I tag him for anything, so I have no clue why he has me blocked.

Edit- Fuck me, the image didn't upload for and I thought he posted it after his post about ignore list. Didn't know the hint was bunched together with his post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.