Status
Not open for further replies.
Even there the Monster Trio is highlighted, and people denied it for so much :kobeha:

"B-But Luffy, Zoro and Nami" :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Nami is just there standing and watching Luffy and Zoro for the most part, and people try to make the biggest thing out of it for the Anti-Sanji agenda.

The first time Sanji is out, Luffy almost dies :gokulaugh:
cope bro
zoro nami and luffy are the trigger of op
the 3 main charaters
sanji just a gag oakama character

zoro nami and luffy are the trigger of op
Don't get me wrong, without Nami they wouldn't get where they are right now because she is the Navigator, but this isn't enough to say she has more importance in the story than Zoro by arguing some shit like "Navigator>Swordsman". She is an awesome adviser because she is smart, but when things get tough, it has always been Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Don't get me wrong, without Nami they wouldn't get where they are right now because she is the Navigator. She is an awesome adviser because she is smart, but when things get tough, it has always been Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.
in two piece maybe:cheers:
oda s special characters are luffy nami zoro
sanji is oda s punching bag

btw whats your take on this yall

The sequence of dreams of the east blue SHP getting fulfilled is the order they declared them before entering Grandline

Imo ot chronologically makes sense.. we recently got chapters concerning REDLINE
and after Shanks interaction .. luffy becomes PK then Zoro vs Mihawk.. after the final war which will be a major push for zoro
then after everything is set and done Ussop achieve's his dream and at the end Nami's venture to other seas to draw their geography.

what do you all think
I think Zoro would become WSS before to match Mihawk's comment about the road to PK being tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.