Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also taken 0 damage. Which means he’s basically stalemating a Yonko.

Killer has done more damage to Kidd than Big Mom has lol.

You’re a clown who’s still mad about Zoro fighting King. I’ll give you some time to cool off so you can think with your head instead of your ass.
Why i would be mad at zoro beating a 1.390b man?
Then he beheads kaido and makes a black blade:milaugh:

If Zoro kills Kaido, and Kid defeats Meme….

I’m giving up on Luffy.

First I didn’t get my promised Jack low diff.
Next he looks fucking retarded losing to Kaido a chapter after saying he will Solo him.
And then to add insult to fucking injury, yAmAbR0 performed better against Kaido than Luffy.

If this arc ends and Luffy doesn’t take down Meme or bare minimum takes down Jack, fuck Oda and fuck Luffy weak bitch ass

I’m tired of this shit. I don’t want Luffy to get feats on Kaido. That’s not special, fucking Okiku the scabbard that got bamboozled by Kanjuro got a W on Kaido. Fuck it, even Momo dunks on Kaido by being a Dragon to live after Kaido dies.
Kid ain't gonna take down meme, relax :cheers:

Morj miss alot in his videos nowadys.

-Greenbull video had him saying "ZORO RECOGNISED KINGS SWORD SO HE SAW IT IN HIS CHILDHOOD" lol and even Ushimaru is confirmed dead in vivre car

-Now in this video he says that Zoro never desired to fight Kaido when there are countless of panel him saying to fight andd one killing panel. He also said "strawhats have 0 kill" when zoro literally killed 100 at whiskey peak and magistrater of wano.

Morj is being fraud this time and I aint going to lie :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.